queen bee'd - leaving a putt short cause you're using a girls putter. Ask Kmac about it! lol

queen bee'd - leaving a putt short cause you're using a girls putter. Ask Kmac about it! lol

Haha that is a great one! KMac WTC bro. Get the dang ball to da hole!

I thought it had to do with being a club ho.

Alex

It does. OEM Kevin (KMac) is a man of the people and he OEMs clubs like nobody you will ever meet. He has moved through more golf clubs in 3 months than I have in my entire golfing career.

It does. For example, I saw a Cleveland Classic 5.5 putter today, so I OEM'd it. (bought it).

LOL.. I was wondering. I can't remember who said it to me but they accused me or asked if I OEM'd the Razr Fit FW or driver. Ahem.. I did in fact OEM the driver.

Alex

Edit:

I swear that my equipment purchases are coming to a cessation.

Edit: Blu got to it first.

But OEMing was rooted in now defunct member OEM Kevin, who is now Kmac.

Yeah I liked your definition better than mine. So I deleted my post.

I think that OEMing something has to include some element of impulse. When you make calm and thought out purchase, I don't feel like it is a true OEM.

being page raped is different for everyone. You can only assume you were page raped if everyone has the same sttings as you.

being page raped is different for everyone. You can only assume you were page raped if everyone has the same sttings as you.
Just my guess, but I bet at least 75%, if not 90% have it set at the default, which is 15 posts per page. That's where I have it. Takes longer to load the more posts you show on a page.

I wasn't around for it, but isn't One-T'ing a putt, leaving if 10 feet short and 10 feet to one side or the other?

That's what I had been doing lately.

Just my guess, but I bet at least 75%, if not 90% have it set at the default, which is 15 posts per page. That's where I have it. Takes longer to load the more posts you show on a page.

I wasn't around for it, but isn't One-T'ing a putt, leaving if 10 feet short and 10 feet to one side or the other?

That's what I had been doing lately.

I have mine to 30...it the only way. :)

You are correct, I OneT'd a putt in Florida with JB and my bro. It was the most embarrasing birdie putt ever, I still made par.

I think One-T ing is also skimming....and making videos. :)

I have mine to 30...it the only way. :)

You are correct, I OneT'd a putt in Florida with JB and my bro. It was the most embarrasing birdie putt ever, I still made par.

I think One-T ing is also skimming....and making videos. :)

In that case, I One-t putts all time, and usually end up making the second putt that is normally harder than the first one I just missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that case, I One-t putts all time, and usually end up making the second putt that is normally harder than the first one I just missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its much more better feeling draining a 10 footer than a tap in. just sayin.

Chunkyresponding: when it takes at least 6 hours for someone to respond to a post you quoted them
Chunkylurking: when you see person who's chunkyresponding you in the thread where you want your response but they haven't yet
Hawkpondering: pretending that you are going to OEM something knowing that you aren't (we could also call this ddec'ing b/c we all know he'll never buy an AMP driver)
Jake Straight: a slice that one uses that is predictable and finds the center of the fairway
One-T'd: leaving a 20 foot putt, 10 feet short
OEM'ing: after the man himself, just straight up buying something
thanks'd: you know him as Hanks but he used to be thanks1974. Getting thanks'd is getting hammered and painting a rental car with your vomit. It's also bladed a wedge into Jake's ankle.
HAM: another word for going ape sh*t
Wtc: instead of what the f*ck, it's what the c*nt. Not appropriate at all, but awesome.
The Facebook: where we go HAM with Tmex

I can't think of anymore to be honest.

How long ago did the "puttin4...." start by the way? Was that JB that started it for the Morgan Cup?
Those always get me a laugh..

I believe anything Auto...anything is related to me in some shape

Chunkyresponding: when it takes at least 6 hours for someone to respond to a post you quoted them
Chunkylurking: when you see person who's chunkyresponding you in the thread where you want your response but they haven't yet
Hawkpondering: pretending that you are going to OEM something knowing that you aren't (we could also call this ddec'ing b/c we all know he'll never buy an AMP driver)
Jake Straight: a slice that one uses that is predictable and finds the center of the fairway
One-T'd: leaving a 20 foot putt, 10 feet short
OEM'ing: after the man himself, just straight up buying something
thanks'd: you know him as Hanks but he used to be thanks1974. Getting thanks'd is getting hammered and painting a rental car with your vomit. It's also bladed a wedge into Jake's ankle.
HAM: another word for going ape sh*t
Wtc: instead of what the f*ck, it's what the c*nt. Not appropriate at all, but awesome.
The Facebook: where we go HAM with Tmex

I can't think of anymore to be honest.

I coined chunkycoloneling earlier in this thread after I saw some of his posts in the Trash Talk thread.

That Chunky dude seems like a jerk

How long ago did the "puttin4...." start by the way? Was that JB that started it for the Morgan Cup?
Those always get me a laugh..

I believe anything Auto...anything is related to me in some shape

Hahahaha.... When you ruined the Fantasy Football season to be exact :) I kid I kid.

Crinkle - Casuality of autocorrect
Panties - See above

*****All courtesy of OEM's IPhone 4

Hahahaha.... When you ruined the Fantasy Football season to be exact :) I kid I kid.

Crinkle - Casuality of autocorrect
Panties - See above

*****All courtesy of OEM's IPhone 4

The regular season hadn't even began!! hahaha

To add to the ongoing dictionary:

Ash-Vegas: Home of FLTC, this is Asheville, NC.

Last edited:
Back