2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

yeah, its all I use at these things

the 2 cases of beer our team drank on the course would agree.

I got bottom bunk with Kristen...mmm

Haha, she's in a wedding that weekend. I'm being a good husband and supporting her from Florida.

John Deere Tap'n...

I dont think we have a choice bro....dude to logistics. I could be wrong

You can pick your own roommate. Then 4 pair of roommates ( for the 4 bedroom villas as an example) will be put together as best as they can by arrival and/or departure dates. The common area does not open till all bedrooms are occupied by THP people.

I believe each bedroom has 2 beds in it and a bathroom and then it links to the common area where there is a kitchen area and living area ( i believe )

That's how Morgan explained it to me. You can request a roomy, but otherwise she is pairing people up based on arrival and departure times. And yes, the 4 br villas are what I remember.

Once again WR has no idea what he's talking about unless its about Fantasy Football which he invented haha :alien: but were getting used to his crazy talk by now.

No picking roommates you get whoever GG decides to put you with based on arrival and departure times.

I'm a total THP event newbie and a late signup so I figured room assignments were already done when I registered. So I just matched up with another late entry / newbie (Steel Pres) who was arriving and departing the same days I am.

I like One-Ts approach of rolling with cash (Randy Moss approves too). It will make it a lot easier for tips, splitting booze, etc.

For anyone that doesn't know the connection to Randy Moss, allow him to explain:

[video=youtube;5-aAitwm_yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-aAitwm_yo[/video]

Haha, she's in a wedding that weekend. I'm being a good husband and supporting her from Florida.

John Deere Tap'n...

So she gets to go to a wedding and you get to play golf? Very smooth move my friend.

For anyone that doesn't know the connection to Randy Moss, allow him to explain:

[video=youtube;5-aAitwm_yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-aAitwm_yo[/video]

So she gets to go to a wedding and you get to play golf? Very smooth move my friend.

Haha, she's a bridesmaid. Exactly. Golf>weddings

John Deere Tap'n...

Once again WR has no idea what he's talking about unless its about Fantasy Football which he invented haha :alien: but were getting used to his crazy talk by now.

No picking roommates you get whoever GG decides to put you with based on arrival and departure times.

Easy as that. I hope the bar stays open later than 10pm but maybe thats just the latest dinner is served there.

Easy as that. I hope the bar stays open later than 10pm but maybe thats just the latest dinner is served there.

Last place got closed down by Tmex and that OEM guy. We went HAM on that bar.

Last place got closed down by Tmex and that OEM guy. We went HAM on that bar.

Word, never met that TMex guy but I know he likes a good burrito as do I. I think I ran into that OEM dude somewhere in Maryland, I thought he was a cool dude. I am down for closing down a bar and than eating everyones food.

And once again you are wrong my favorite Cowboy fan!!! We CAN pick the roommates, just we can't pick the villa mates!!! Just like the Cowboys, always failing after coming so close!!!

And once again you are wrong my favorite Cowboy fan!!! We CAN pick the roommates, just we can't pick the villa mates!!! Just like the Cowboys, always failing after coming so close!!!

lmao like most delusional west coast east coast football fans I'll have to let you keep thinking you know what youre talking about lol :alien:

lmao like most delusional west coast east coast football fans I'll have to let you keep thinking you know what youre talking about lol :alien:

This coming from a transplanted Texan living in on the east coast still holding out hope for his beloved team. You would have a better chance embracing the Washington Nationals versus holding out hope for your Cowboys. But thanks for keeping quiet for a change (very odd for Cowboy fans to keep quiet I know ) and letting those that know what they are talking about take part in the discussion.

This coming from a transplanted Texan living in on the east coast still holding out hope for his beloved team. You would have a better chance embracing the Washington Nationals versus holding out hope for your Cowboys. But thanks for keeping quiet for a change (very odd for Cowboy fans to keep quiet I know ) and letting those that know what they are talking about take part in the discussion.

WR, Im a man of the people, even delusional Giant fan people, so I will let you pass this time and continue to think you are right. You did just win the SB so its to be expected that all Giant fans are now smarter and right about everything. LOL

WR, Im a man of the people, even delusional Giant fan people, so I will let you pass this time and continue to think you are right. You did just win the SB so its to be expected that all Giant fans are now smarter and right about everything. LOL

This is why you are one of the few Cowboy fans I will actually say I like. You are such a giver Kmac!!! If only more were like you!!

This is why you are one of the few Cowboy fans I will actually say I like. You are such a giver Kmac!!! If only more were like you!!

lol, good stuff dude. The outing should be great once again, regardless of Giants fans in attendance ;)

lol, good stuff dude. The outing should be great once again, regardless of Giants fans in attendance ;)

I think we should even try to get a round in together. Show the world that if we can get along, why can't others? Think what a wonderful place the world would be?

I think we should even try to get a round in together. Show the world that if we can get along, why can't others? Think what a wonderful place the world would be?

I'll even wear my Cowboys gear complete with my favorite Adidas Cowboys shoes. Man of the people.

Quiet you!!

I'm ready to share a glorious toast to winning with my teammates.

--
tapatalk

I'll even wear my Cowboys gear complete with my favorite Adidas Cowboys shoes. Man of the people.

And I of course will have the most recent SB championship hat, a proper shirt for the occasion and I might even OEM for a new pair of shoes w NY Giant logos.. just for you my friend.

And I of course will have the most recent SB championship hat, a proper shirt for the occasion and I might even OEM for a new pair of shoes w NY Giant logos.. just for you my friend.

Now its getting serious, youre not a real fan until you've picked up custom shoes of your team. Bad Giants fan.

Quiet you!!

I'm ready to share a glorious toast to winning with my teammates.

--
tapatalk

The teams are all jumbled up so who are you toasting with???? Another Cowboy fan who does not have a clue!! Go back and play with the birds and the bugs in the swamp. We'll wake you up when the outing is closer!!

Now its getting serious, youre not a real fan until you've picked up custom shoes of your team. Bad Giants fan.

Sorry I have had to spend my $$$ on SB championship garb twice in the last 4 years. Something you had not needed to do of course. But for you I would definitely do it. Maybe even a Giant/Yankees combo just to really get you going huh?

I'm a total THP event newbie and a late signup so I figured room assignments were already done when I registered. So I just matched up with another late entry / newbie (Steel Pres) who was arriving and departing the same days I am.

I like One-Ts approach of rolling with cash (Randy Moss approves too). It will make it a lot easier for tips, splitting booze, etc.

Ah, Dude, you get the woodshed :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Ok to clarify some things here because I am starting to get PM's asking how this roommate situation is going to work out.

Starting next month I am going to ask each of you who you want as your roommate. You are free to room with whomever (is it whom?) you want. Just keep in mind that if you arrive BEFORE your roommate (meaning a full day or more) or you leave AFTER your roommate (again meaning a day or more after) than you are responsible for the cost of the room by yourself until your roommates has checked in. That rate will be $299 and then once they are in the room with you the rate drops to $207.50/person per night that you are in the room together.

As far as villa mates go, that's where I will be making the decision. This is being based on arrival departure dates because we need to have all rooms in the villa filled with THP'ers in order to have access to the common area (living room, dining room, kitchen). You may make requests of who you would like as your villa mates, and as long as they have the same dates as you then I can pair you all together in one villa.

Also, villas are going to be either ALL double bed room or ALL king bed rooms, there is no mixture, so those requests cannot be granted.

I hope this clears this up a bit and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. Thanks!

Quick question GG. I don't think this has been asked, but if it has just call me One-T and I skimmed it.

If we arrive early on Thursday, is golf included for that day or do you have to stay the night before to receive that?

Thanks for the clarification GG, appreciate it!

Morgan - I know that when I booked with the resort it was to arrive on Thursday and depart on Monday and I believe at the time they said we could add a day at the beginning if we were to arrive on Wednesday, etc.

With that said, are you setting up villa assignments based on the confirmation number we sent you after booking or will you be confirming dates with everyone in case they have made any changes since original booking took place?

Back