Lol, "THP Dictionary", great idea. As fast as these new terms come along we my need it updated a bunch. I knew FLTC, but wasn't sure about WTC. Figured it was what the crap!

The PG version haha

The PG version haha

It's kind of cool using the abbreviated form, no one know's which version your really using, lol

I am so glad someone explained WTC to me. I have been trying to figure that one out the month and a half or so I have been here. I love the "Page Raped" definition. I was just griping about that earlier. Good stuff. This thread is going to be hilarious. And insightful.

It's kind of cool using the abbreviated form, no one know's which version your really using, lol

lol, "Did he mean wtc or did he mean WTC??" haha Maybe he was FTLC

lol, "Did he mean wtc or did he mean WTC??" haha Maybe he was FTLC

Haha, yeah it was FLTC (For The Loving Crap)! In several way's this fit's. :D

mFGP my interpretation is Motherfreaking Good Putter. mFGP 2 well that one is twice as good. These are my definitions and not SeeMore's. According to them mFGP means Made For Good Plumb.

TapAhoy!

Love that one...I think the definition is half the reason I had to upgrade from the FGP2 to the mFGP2.

I'm kind of sad that now everyone will know what all these mean. Takes the fun out of them.

Kevin

Yoccos will just have to create more, I reckon.

"Going Ham", I think this is my favorite of the newer bunch to come along.

"Going Ham", I think this is my favorite of the newer bunch to come along.

Going HAM isn't tied just to THP. It was big last summer among some college ball players I know/follow on Twitter.

Definitely heard of "going HAM" before I was a member here.

Not sure if it started with the rap song but thats where I first heard going HAM, Jay-Z borrowed it from TMex.

Going HAM isn't tied just to THP. It was big last summer among some college ball players I know/follow on Twitter.

Yeah, it's just new to THP and fits rather well in so many posts. Out of curiosity how is going ham "Going Ham"? Is have all that wild and crazy? lol

Yeah, it's just new to THP and fits rather well in so many posts. Out of curiosity how is going ham "Going Ham"? Is have all that wild and crazy? lol

HAM means hard as a Mother effer.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

HAM means hard as a Mother effer.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

This is quite the day for learning new and valuable stuff on THP. Thanks for the info.

I've used going HAM for quite a while. Much longer than those college kids. Reckon I saw TC use reckon and went HAM with it. Crinkles haha. Hawkponder always makes me laugh.

Kelly Tilghman (or however you spell it) used one of our words on tv the other day. Her and ms McMurry can't get enough.

Going to add "homer" one of TC's favorites.
Example: How many of you Rickie Fowler/AMP homers are ready for the beatdown he's going to receive compliments of an old, little man named David Toms?

I've used going HAM for quite a while. Much longer than those college kids. Reckon I saw TC use reckon and went HAM with it. Crinkles haha. Hawkponder always makes me laugh.

Kelly Tilghman (or however you spell it) used one of our words on tv the other day. Her and ms McMurry can't get enough.
What did she say?

I'm not gonna lie. I've figured out most so far but FLTC was the one that has ALWAYS got me. And then I have OEM (now KMac) with a signature of FLTC's 1st Lieutenant I was really thrown for figuring it out.

I'm kinda sad now, cause I know what it means, and it's lost its mystery.

Obviously at this point it might be SKIMMING, but when I first came on here I had to wait until I knew what SKIMMING is; so in case I've "skimmed"...

SKIMMING is not reading each of the posts in a thread and usually asking or making a comment that was made earlier in a thread. One-T is the self proclaimed THP Official Skimmer (which is great cause when he skims...it usually turns out extemely funny)

I need to come try it out for you.

--
tapatalk
Yeah, ya do. We need to get a round up soon dude.
LOl @ FTLC. What did you take that to mean anyway? I bet a lot of THP makes more sense now haha

Im surprised how many didnt know what FLTC meant. That makes it even better.
Honestly, I had no clue what it meant. I didnt know if there was an alter-ego "Florida TC" or something.
I thought it was Fun Loving TC. You know, for those rare occasions when he is actually being nice. :alien:
Can we refer to TC as "Fun Loving TC" now?

Can we refer to TC as "Fun Loving TC" now?

Probably depends on the thread.

If we are talking in a tourney thread, then no way. He is mean in there if you don't agree with him.

If we are talking in a tourney thread, then no way. He is mean in there if you don't agree with him.
I think it should be amplified in those threads then. FFLTC.

Go change your tampon Vegan!

LOL, I am over protective about Phil.

Says the guy who was ripping him in the tourney thread a day ago...

Go change your tampon Vegan!

LMAO, I love it. Would be boring if we all agreed on everything.

I think we need a "JMan" term. That's when you buy something without trying, hit it once, and then sell it.

LMAO, I love it. Would be boring if we all agreed on everything.

I think we need a "JMan" term. That's when you buy something without trying, hit it once, and then sell it.

Well, I'd think that pulling a JMan, or should I say "going 215", is buying a cool new putter. Example: I loved that Betti so much I had to go 215 on it.

Back