The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent his money back through paypal, told him to take the money get it reshafted and put it in play. Not his fault that happened, and I hope he can get it fixed and get it out on the course.

While that is a really cool gesture shouldnt have the USPS paid for it or something?

They insure at UPS for at least a hundred dollars. Same with USPS?

I sent his money back through paypal, told him to take the money get it reshafted and put it in play. Not his fault that happened, and I hope he can get it fixed and get it out on the course.

USPS insurance wouldn't cover that? Or does it not include gorilla attacks?

--
tapatalk

So you just get screwed out of a driver?

While that is a really cool gesture shouldnt have the USPS paid for it or something?
You have to buy insurance for USPS. UPS includes $100 insurance.

Any auto insurance up to $100 or anything through USPS? I only use FedEx and UPS but know that FedEx automatically has $100 insurance included in rate and then charge if you want more than that.

I think I'm done buying from Golfsmith for good. It's just been a ton of things lately. The most recent:

1. Ordered the Mashie+ hybrid and 3W from them. I emailed them a week after the "ship date" they had listed on my order status and the email I got back basically said that they had gone to locate my items in a nearby store and would have them shipped out tomorrow. That rubbed me the wrong way.

Then, 2 things from Christmas:

2. My mom ordered my dad a cart bag. We ordered it at thanksgiving. 2 days before Christmas my mom called, as it still wasn't there. All they told her was that it was "on its way". Well, it wasn't. She called them back after Christmas and they told her that they didn't have the item in stock anymore, and they didn't charge her for anything. Still, a month to figure out you don't have an item?

3. My grandpa ordered me a few things for Christmas right after Thanksgiving. He just gave them to me on my Birthday, yesterday. He received them almost 2 whole months after ordering them.

The only reason I'd ordered from GS and not Blind 9 was because I had a gift card to use. Nonetheless, I won't be ever buying anything else there.

Dude never order from Golfsmith, I should have warned you. I had a whole fiasco with them where they sent me a RIGHTY 2 hybrid with PX 5.5. I wanted a lefty 3 hybrid with PX 6.0 lol. They are just not good at customer service. I refuse to buy anything from them online ever again too.

Most of my online purchases will be made from Blind9. They were awesome with my Cleveland Classic, and the driver arrived ON the release date. All these Golfsmith horror stories have definitely informed me.

Dude never order from Golfsmith, I should have warned you. I had a whole fiasco with them where they sent me a RIGHTY 2 hybrid with PX 5.5. I wanted a lefty 3 hybrid with PX 6.0 lol. They are just not good at customer service. I refuse to buy anything from them online ever again too.

Yeah, I'd ordered from them a few times last year and not had any issues. Needless to say, they've lost my business. If you're so worried about profit that you neglect customer service you won't get my business.

Yeah, I'd ordered from them a few times last year and not had any issues. Needless to say, they've lost my business. If you're so worried about profit that you neglect customer service you won't get my business.

Exactly. So happy I came here and learned of Blind9. Every new piece of golf equipment I buy from now on will be thru them. They seem amazing.

Exactly. So happy I came here and learned of Blind9. Every new piece of golf equipment I buy from now on will be thru them. They seem amazing.

They are, I get everything I can through them, the extra customer service they give is awesome.

SNOW!!! It has been the best weather winter in a long time but there was a course that was open this past week. Now it is suppose to snow three days this week including tonight, which has already started.

Has anyone ever sold stuff on Kajiji or Craigslist? I am so broke I have to sell things and I am meeting a guy tomorrow to sell a video game at one of the malls here. A little sketched out but I should have nothing to worry about.. right?

Has anyone ever sold stuff on Kajiji or Craigslist? I am so broke I have to sell things and I am meeting a guy tomorrow to sell a video game at one of the malls here. A little sketched out but I should have nothing to worry about.. right?

You're doing the right thing by meeting in a public place. Just make sure they don't follow you home and you are all good. We've had several robberies here where the victim's have the suspect's meet them at their house to purchase an item.

You're doing the right thing by meeting in a public place. Just make sure they don't follow you home and you are all good. We've had several robberies here where the victim's have the suspect's meet them at their house to purchase an item.

I think I have some sort of social issues too.. I find it weird just meeting a random stranger to sell something. I just feel it would be awkward or something.

I think I have some sort of social issues too.. I find it weird just meeting a random stranger to sell something. I just feel it would be awkward or something.

I've done it with cars and motorcycles. The only time it was kind of weird was when I bought a car from out of state. I had the guy pick me up at the airport. That was a little different.

I am thinking about selling my new putter on here. Not sure how the parents are going to react, but I need cash in a serious way.

I am thinking about selling my new putter on here. Not sure how the parents are going to react, but I need cash in a serious way.

Why would your parents react poorly? Did they buy it for you?

No. They will do pretty much anything within their power to prevent me from raising the money I need, as they don't approve of it's goal.
Why would your parents react poorly? Did they buy it for you?

What is the damn deal with "passion" being said 110 times in each commercial featuring Annika? It drives me bonkers. Annika training academy? Passion. Southwest Greens? Passion. She is making herself sound like a lady of the night.

I've had an ongoing issue with them for several months now. I ordered some stuff from them and only got half of it. About a month and a half later, I got an email saying they didn't have the other half and instead gave me a $25 gift card for my trouble. So I took that $25 gift card and placed another order that had two items. Well, as you can guess, I only got half of the order again. About a month later after a couple of calls, they told me they no longer had the other item in stock and gave me another $25 gift card. So I place another order just to use up the gift card and order a Travis Mathew shirt. After a couple of weeks I get the shirt in and it's the wrong shirt. I called them and they said they would replace it, sent me a return shipping label to return the other shirt, and the shirt I ordered is supposed to be here today. Hopefully it's the correct shirt so I can be done with them.

This is a rant in itself if this ever happens to me or around me just wow. Wow is all I can say.

Just wow, was that J Daly trying to get into Augusta? Seriously, where's the real cops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back