The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Ping is pleased enough with their first THP forum testing (the 2012 Bag line) they are working with THP on the i20 testing. Hopefully, this continues to evolve into another great OEM / THP partnership.

Glad to see Ping is pleased enough with their first THP forum testing (the 2012 Bag line) they are working with THP on the i20 testing. Hopefully, this continues to evolve into another great OEM / THP partnership.

I second this post

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I noticed that as well - very good sign!!

Dudes, it's a testament to how hard THP works with these guys. And best of all, it shows how much companies are paying attention to what we're doing on this forum. It's very cool!

The guys in the Ping bag testing did a solid job and the forum backed them up. I am excited to see Ping doing another testing.

Once they heard chunky bought his and wouldn't be a tester they were all in.

Tapatalk

Once they heard chunky bought his and wouldn't be a tester they were all in.

Tapatalk

Haha I noticed that! I am pumped for this testing and I hope that its OK if I participate. My irons are being delivered today

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Haha I noticed that! I am pumped for this testing and I hope that its OK if I participate. My irons are being delivered today

Not to bring a dark cloud to the Happy Happy thread, but it says Morgan Cuppers are not allowed to participate.

With that said, I just got shipping confirmation for my new bag. This is a long time coming and I am psyched!!

I got you bro

Beast mode from tapatalk

Dev I got these already. I meant I hope its OK if I put my thoughts in the testing thread

Dev I got these already. I meant I hope its OK if I put my thoughts in the testing thread

Well I guess I just suck..lol

I am excited to see all the activity on THP today. I love how testing sign ups light a fire under THP members!

I like how I need all four of my wisdom teeth out, and after insurance coverage its only goinf to cost be 1677$.

I like how I need all four of my wisdom teeth out, and after insurance coverage its only goinf to cost be 1677$.

Ouch, good luck with this buddy. I had it done many years ago, I'm guessing a lot has changed since those days of pain, lol.

Getting your wisdom teeth out rules. You get to lay around for a day or two and watch golf and drink milkshakes. At least that's how I did it.

Getting your wisdom teeth out rules. You get to lay around for a day or two and watch golf and drink milkshakes. At least that's how I did it.
Wow, I think you may be the only person to ever say that.

I know. Painkillers made the pain go away and I just laid around and watched Tigger get chased down by Yang at Hazeltine while eating ice cream and milkshakes.

I never thought I'd say this but my HHJJ is that it rained all day yesterday and all morning today. This should mean that the snow is gone, so I can get out on the course. Woohoo. I may go out in the rain this afternoon just to get out there. I'm so happy right now.

This was a couple days ago, even though it was 50* out.
4750c05b-15f6-dc36.jpg

I went out to drink and drown the day I got my wisdom teeth cut out. (Not pulled). I came home from college to get it done while I was still on my mom's insurance, and she and my sister came home expecting to have to take care of me, but I was gone long before they got home. I even drove home from the appointment.

Best thing of it was I had a prescription for Tylenol 3 with codeine and a refill out of it for hangover prevention. I didn't even use any of it for the pain from the operation.

Man, I think it cost me less than that for all 4 before my insurance kicked in!

Something really great happened today. I can't say what but it is awesome. Non golf related.

Tapatalk

Something really great happened today. I can't say what but it is awesome. Non golf related.

Tapatalk

Well I'm happy for you man! But curious as to what happened, of course...

I was out for two days while the gf now wife took care of me....then I got a huge infection and was in the hospital for a week with blood poisoning. Damn wisdom teeth

Dude, who the hell is pulling your teeth? Queen Elizabeth? I had all of my wisdom teeth cut out and I believe it cost me about $100 each tooth out of pocket.

Tapatalk

I'm glad for you dude. Will you ever be able to tell us or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back