Nike Lunar Prevail

BigK29

Reaction score
Handicap
A lot
Has anyone heard of these or tried them on? A quick search of the forum didn't pull anything up.

I tried these on at the same time I tried on the Lunar Ascends. I wear a 10.5 but they only had 10s so they felt a little tight. But damn, even then they felt good. I really want to try these on in the correct size. I honestly felt they'd be more comfy than the Ascends.

Looks like no one has heard or seen these. Here's a picture:

nike-lunar-prevail-2012.jpg

They have black ones and white/grey ones also. Very, very comfortable. I'm going to check around and see if I can find these in my size. If anyone knows more about these or has a pair, chime in!

No, the spikes are similar if not the same as the Lunar Ascends. These are leather versus the hyperfuse stuff. All the Nike Lunar line are ridiculously comfy. Lunar Control still my favorite, debating between the Prevails or Ascends for another pair.

These look so much more appealing to me than the Ascends. Been thinking about getting some spikeless shoes and these have just caught my eye thanks.

Sorry, I'm of no help though.

These look so much more appealing to me than the Ascends. Been thinking about getting some spikeless shoes and these have just caught my eye thanks.

Sorry, I'm of no help though.

Ecco biom hybrids. Far and away the most comfortable spikeless shoe. But yeah some dont like the gym shoe look of the ascend on the golf course.

To the OP, I have the ascends so I can only speak of the sole/traction. No issues whatsoever on that front.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 via tapatalk (Ban this Apple 8========D )

Ecco biom hybrids. Far and away the most comfortable spikeless shoe.

Of course this will be different for every person as for my feet, I think there are 3-4 that are as or more comfortable than the Biom Hybrids. I like the BIoms and have a pair, but find others more comfortable.

Of course this will be different for every person as for my feet, I think there are 3-4 that are as or more comfortable than the Biom Hybrids. I like the BIoms and have a pair, but find others more comfortable.

Obviously foot make up will change things. Please share the 4 pairs of spikeless that are as or more comfortable.

Obviously foot make up will change things. Please share the 4 pairs of spikeless that are as or more comfortable.

Callaway Del Mar
Nike Lunar Ascend
adidas Crossflex

I'm waiting for these to come in. The Ascends seems a pretty good fit but weren't sturdy enough in the sidewall to keep me from sliding. I'm hoping these fit the same but the extra material on the sides and top of the foot keep things a bit more in place.

Callaway Del Mar
Nike Lunar Ascend
adidas Crossflex

Your right, depends on the foot. Own both the nike and ecco, definetly would never recommend an adidas without asking if the person has a wide foot.

Your right, depends on the foot. Own both the nike and ecco, definetly would never recommend an adidas without asking if the person has a wide foot.

I feel the same way about ECCOs and half sizes and a narrow foot.

Are the Adidas Crossflex wide?

Just wondering because in my experiences Adidas are normally wide. This is in both selling them and owning multiple pairs.

I feel the same way about ECCOs and half sizes and a narrow foot.

As in the Ecco's are narrower then usual?

No, I find the ECCO hybrids run a tad bit wider than some others on the market.

Curses!
Cheers for the info though JB. Trying to find narrower shoes seems to be a tricky thing.

Are the Adidas Crossflex wide?

Just wondering because in my experiences Adidas are normally wide. This is in both selling them and owning multiple pairs.

Generally I find Adidas to run the narrowest of all the major brands.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Generally I find Adidas to run the narrowest of all the major brands.

Alright that's what I though.

My bad. My post should have said generally NOT wide.

These intrigue me. The ascends didn't have enough support for me and the Bioms arch was way to high to be comfy for my feet.

Alright that's what I though.

My bad. My post should have said generally NOT wide.

I was gonna say, damn how narrow are your feet? lol :eek:

Yeah, should have double checked my post. Normally I so, but I was trying to watch the hockey game at the same time.

I have a pair of the white/silver/black delivering to me tomorrow. Planning on wearing them in PM rounds during dry conditions.

That's about what I was thinking! I think if Adidas made a quadruple wide, I might could squeeze my foot in them.

As for the original topic, the Prevail looks like a nice shoe and I'll be interested in trying some on to see how they fit. I'm looking for another pair of golf shoes to go along with my FJ Contours.

received mine last week, perfect right out of the box. May get the black ones now, when TGW has a storewide sale.

received mine last week, perfect right out of the box. May get the black ones now, when TGW has a storewide sale.

Awesome! Post up some pictures and let us know your thoughts. These are still on my mind! But I can't find my size to try on.

Back