The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most people here aren't in high school/college, but I want to vent a little bit about relationships.... I'm pretty good friends with a girl that I like, and has been dating a guy for a little more than a year. Last week they broke up, and we started talking to each other more than usual. She's in a little bit of depression and I tried to do what I could and I didn't really help much. I'm still looking for a date to my prom, so I thought I would ask her sometime soon. I decided to ask her today, but before I could ask her, she opens up a huge conversation about how she really misses her ex from before her year relationship... He's dating someone now and she just honestly feels like crap for dumping him. She told me I was one of the only of 3 people who knew that, so it made me think she trusts me. So, later I asked her. She really didn't reply and said she'll think about it.. So, I'm here, thinking about what I can do to make this better, and just wanted to rant here for a little bit. I just don't know what to do from here, so I guess I'll wait a bit and see what happens.

Person at labcorp who couldn't read the computer screen and took 3 large tubes of blood and 1 small tube when it was supposed to be 2 large and 2 small. Then after pulling the needle from my arm and realizing your mistake trying to restick the same vein then when I told you no, you don't wait for the vein in my other arm to be ready causing me to not only have a bruise on one arm but both. Glad that this is all you do all day long. The worst part was there was a picture on the computer screen of what size tubes you needed that I saw as I was leaving. Not only can people not read they can't even understand a picture. An epic fail for the education system!
Nothing worse than a bad Phlebotomist, in my experience, for every good one, there is about 10 that have no idea what they are doing.

I know most people here aren't in high school/college, but I want to vent a little bit about relationships.... I'm pretty good friends with a girl that I like, and has been dating a guy for a little more than a year. Last week they broke up, and we started talking to each other more than usual. She's in a little bit of depression and I tried to do what I could and I didn't really help much. I'm still looking for a date to my prom, so I thought I would ask her sometime soon. I decided to ask her today, but before I could ask her, she opens up a huge conversation about how she really misses her ex from before her year relationship... He's dating someone now and she just honestly feels like crap for dumping him. She told me I was one of the only of 3 people who knew that, so it made me think she trusts me. So, later I asked her. She really didn't reply and said she'll think about it.. So, I'm here, thinking about what I can do to make this better, and just wanted to rant here for a little bit. I just don't know what to do from here, so I guess I'll wait a bit and see what happens.

That does suck man. Just give her some time. If she says no, it's not meant to happy anyways. I know the feeling, it's not a good one. Many fish in the sea though.

That does suck man. Just give her some time. If she says no, it's not meant to happy anyways. I know the feeling, it's not a good one. Many fish in the sea though.
Yep, just sucks. I had no clue that she even was still friends with her past ex. I'm good friends with him too so, i really don't know. Just going to try and wait it out..

When you "click here" to be removed from all future email but still get email. Kingdom59 is about to get blacklisted. They send way too many emails and the good deals are far and few. Sometimes I think when you click "remove me" its really "Email the shat out of me" instead. wtc

it's exactly what you're doing man. you're verifying your email is still active to the bot that sends those things out

When you "click here" to be removed from all future email but still get email. Kingdom59 is about to get blacklisted. They send way too many emails and the good deals are far and few. Sometimes I think when you click "remove me" its really "Email the shat out of me" instead. wtc

i went through about 20 emails last month and i say half of them are still sending me e mails daily i HATE IT. what a PITA.

Person at labcorp who couldn't read the computer screen and took 3 large tubes of blood and 1 small tube when it was supposed to be 2 large and 2 small. Then after pulling the needle from my arm and realizing your mistake trying to restick the same vein then when I told you no, you don't wait for the vein in my other arm to be ready causing me to not only have a bruise on one arm but both. Glad that this is all you do all day long. The worst part was there was a picture on the computer screen of what size tubes you needed that I saw as I was leaving. Not only can people not read they can't even understand a picture. An epic fail for the education system!
lol dont even get me started on that company hahaha uggggh

My rant of the day....

People who weren't taught the values or lesson of "biting the hand that feeds" like my parents taught my sisters and I. It's a solid virtue.

People who receive things... for nothing and then complain about one freaking trivial thing. Didn't happen to me but it was something I observed tonight. Grinds my freaking gears. Because someday the hand that fed will no doubt stop feeding.

Alex

people that can't drive a car or lack common sense..... after my 2nd fire of the day today trying to get back to my station so i can get a shower and go home we came across a vehicle in the middle of a dangerous intersection in the city.... stop the engine turn on the emergency lights... and get out check on them... it was just a disabled vehicle apparently they got an oil change and they forgot to refill the oil.... anyway we tell the lady we will push her down out of the intersection to a safer spot and call radio for PD to respond. she doesn't turn the wheel and runs right into the curb now we have to push her explorer up hill instead of down since she didn't turn the wheel when we started pushing and was up against the curb.... we start pushing as hard as we can and the jeep isn't moving... now i know im exhuasted from busting my hump at 2 fires but we just can't move it.. Then come to find out she had her foot on the brake the whole time.... i finally nicely asked with my last bit of patience for her boyfriend to get into the jeep and steer and keep his foot off the brake so we could get the car out of traffic that was speeding all around us.

Just another great day in the City!

Oh boy, sorry to hear about that Buck. Women drivers! Lol I kid I kid. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Idiots who cheat in online contests and end up costing me an RBZ 3-wood!

Idiots who cheat in online contests and end up costing me an RBZ 3-wood!

I know I'm going to regret this. But why didn't you try and do the same?

Oh boy, sorry to hear about that Buck. Women drivers! Lol I kid I kid. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

It was a good day all in all just busy and i was exhausted and hungry at 6:30 and just wanted to go home and then i tried to be a nice guy and not just drive by and call for the PD... i seriously thought i was gonna pull a groin pushing and we couldn't budge the jeep an inch.... foot on the brake WTC!!! lol idiots.

I know I'm going to regret this. But why didn't you try and do the same?

It's still going on and I am going to do the same. I'm even enlisting friends to help. But with my luck, I'll get caught for cheating and he'll walk away with it or he'll just cheat more and still win.

It's still going on and I am going to do the same. I'm even enlisting friends to help. But with my luck, I'll get caught for cheating and he'll walk away with it or he'll just cheat more and still win.

So now whoever is in third place can now complain about you right?

Warning - Language!
Spoiler

What contest is this that you speak of?

I always get sick on my Friday, never on a Monday. This is some bullshat.

Oh, and people who use carts to golf.

--
tapatalk

Well, how about you and mward fight to the death and I'll buy the winner a RBZ 3 wood.

Sorry you are sick dude. Push cart or regular cart?

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk
It really slows down a round.

Well, how about you and mward fight to the death and I'll buy the winner a RBZ 3 wood.

I'm in for halfsies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back