2012 Project X PXi Iron Shafts

back at you with an added jumping chest bump

thats why I want to know. I would go this route.

Come to Raleigh this weekend and you can see if you like them. I think anyone who likes PX will love this shaft

no tense vibes Tina! I just think these shafts should be installed into my MC irons.

Lol I know. I hope you can hit these soon. We can have a Modus vs PXi cross country battle via skype and broadcast to THP somehow.

Come to Raleigh this weekend and you can see if you like them. I think anyone who likes PX will love this shaft

WTC...what did you have these installed in?

Lol I know. I hope you can hit these soon. We can have a Modus vs PXi cross country battle via skype and broadcast to THP somehow.

I would do this!! This would be.....ahh you know.....EPIC

nevermind Chunky. I found it. I would love to get them, I just dont know if its an option.

They're really nice up close One T. Modus3 territory.

Now let's not get carried away.

I have always thought PX shafts were gorgeous, but mostly b/c they're stepless. The Modus3 is just Japanese sexiness though.

Now let's not get carried away.

I have always thought PX shafts were gorgeous, but mostly b/c they're stepless. The Modus3 is just Japanese sexiness though.

Haha, the combo of stepless and the graphics do make it jump out. But you're right, I got a little carried away.

Haha you are the bestest of all skimmers. I got these in the i20's. Now you will have to stoop a little if you swing my irons

Haha you are the bestest of all skimmers. I got these in the i20's. Now you will have to stoop a little if you swing my irons

no sir, you are cause I posted right after that post saying NEVERMIND that I saw you got them in the 20's

no sir, you are cause I posted right after that post saying NEVERMIND that I saw you got them in the 20's

he wasn't skimming. He was chunkyresponding

Haha touche

One-T - just heard back from our awesome tour rep. These will not be available for Bridgestone Staffers for MC 2.0

One-T - just heard back from our awesome tour rep. These will not be available for Bridgestone Staffers for MC 2.0

well poop! thanks buddy

Normally I'd like to rub this kind of thing in Dean's face that I was right and he wasn't... But i won't.

Normally I'd like to rub this kind of thing in Dean's face that I was right and he wasn't... But i won't.

I didn't say they would be. I said they weren't on the list, but that I would check for my good friend One-T.

those are sweet

Looked like Tiger had this shaft in his 2 iron. He must have known that CL ordered them in his irons

Looked like Tiger had this shaft in his 2 iron. He must have known that CL ordered them in his irons

He needs something other than that X800 he plays.

He needs something other than that X800 he plays.

only in his 2 iron though. Maybe he should change all the way throughout the bag

Back