The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray Dev! It's been nice knowing you buddy :alien:

--
tapatalk

Congrats Dev!!!

hello kitty everything(if it's a girl)

My 2 year old granddaughter is just now getting into the hello kitty kick so it has already started.

Big time Congrats buddy, don't get much better than that. Although I'm sure its gonna cost you another fortune in fishing.g equipment, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Probably but you know what... I am good with it...thats what us grandpas do...

Received the last club today. That completes the j40 set from Blind9 3i.

Heading out to see our foundation poured at our new home location. Pretty excited!

Heading out to see our foundation poured at our new home location. Pretty excited!

Congrats man, that has to be exciting.

My son, daughter in law and granddaughter are coming to visit today, staying for the weekend. We're about as excited as it get's, been close to 8 months since we've seen her. Ol' Grumpa is going to spoil that little girl rotten!!

My son, daughter in law and granddaughter are coming to visit today, staying for the weekend. We're about as excited as it get's, been close to 8 months since we've seen her. Ol' Grumpa is going to spoil that little girl rotten!!

Yes sir buddy, that is a GrandPa's job, loving grandkids is what we do best. :thumb:

I know that is an understatement Nate, your excitement is probably off the charts right now. Congrats on the new home.

Signed for a new job the other day. Good things: 6 full weeks of paid vacation adds one more week for golf. Added $12k to my yearly salary. Bad thing: had to buy the $40k lease car from my current employer.

Signed for a new job the other day. Good things: 6 full weeks of paid vacation adds one more week for golf. Added $12k to my yearly salary. Bad thing: had to buy the $40k lease car from my current employer.

Thats a lot of good stuff on the same time though! Enjoy it! :)

Awesome buddy! Enjoy it, grandparent spoiling is a necessity for a grand-child. I fear what my wife and I's parents will do to ours when the time comes! LOL

Yes sir buddy, that is a GrandPa's job, loving grandkids is what we do best. :thumb:

Awesome buddy! Enjoy it, grandparent spoiling is a necessity for a grand-child. I fear what my wife and I's parents will do to ours when the time comes! LOL

Thanks guy's. Liz and I have all kinds of things planned for a two year old, it might get a little old for the parents, haha. Almost 7 hours for them to travel, I don't envy their trip.

Duey -- You can tell her some, If I was a redneck lines. :D

I bet you are a great grandpa!

Thanks guy's. Liz and I have all kinds of things planned for a two year old, it might get a little old for the parents, haha. Almost 7 hours for them to travel, I don't envy their trip.

Who cares about them! It's all about the little one! Kids? Pshhhhhh, grand-kids for the win Duey! hahahaha

Thanks. Also I'm very happy about the actual job being more of the things I really like to do.

Sounds all good to me, especially if the car is something you like too. Congrats on the new job.

Who cares about them! It's all about the little one! Kids? Pshhhhhh, grand-kids for the win Duey! hahahaha

HaHa, you know it buddy. On way to Wally in a minute to pick up barbies, lol. Her parents are afraid I'll find her a pet, already been warned on that one, lmao.

+1, what Jman said exactly.

I just had a package delivered via USPS!!!

Tap before talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back