HUGE thanks to taylormade!

Always great to hear about a big company taking care of customers!

glad to hear, my buddy had a dent in the 3W, had guy at golf galaxy call TM, they were going to give him a RBZ 3W TP custom shaft and everything to replace it.....until he read off the serial number and found out it was a tour model 3W head...no warranty.....but props to TM for trying!

I love hearing things like this from companies, as someone above said "Customer Service is a lost art". Well done TM and congrats on the new club!

I hope taylormade know's how much we the consumers appreciate this level of customer service.

I hope taylormade know's how much we the consumers appreciate this level of customer service.

I'm sure you shot a little email in their direction to let them know?

Always like to hear good customer service stories. Really makes a difference.

I'm sure you shot a little email in their direction to let them know?

yes I definitely did! I wanted to express my gratitude and let them know how appreciated their customer service is.

Taylormade has great CS! I'm glad they worked it out for you.

Good to hear, glad they took care of you.

Happy it worked out for you Curt Slice. Just bought me some TM irons and have had no issues with the TM driver I've had. Glad to hear they have great customer service in case i do!

good stuff by TM

I haven't heard this much good stuff about another brands customer service. TM must be really good or maybe there are a lot of TM owners on this site.

Good to hear! Glad their CS took care of you!

I remember my experience with TaylorMade customer service in the late 90's to be very pleasant. They had replaced my Ti Bubble 2 with no questions asked after the butt end of the bubble shaft snapped.

Great to see a big company like TaylorMade treat their customers with care.

Fantastic! I've said it before its great advertising/PR, they send you a club worth a couple hundred quid which is nothing to them but a lot to us and they gain a customer for life!

Back