Callaway Staff Bags for Morgan Cup 2.0

I did not get those!! You got a special hidden present!

Awesome video David! Glad you finally got it! No extra tools for me, just the letter and the balls. Must be because you're irish!

Callway probably figures he can use them as bottle openers too

Awesome video David! Glad you finally got it! No extra tools for me, just the letter and the balls. Must be because you're irish!

Had to be done he was gonna keep if i didn't catch him :D

And what else do you think i'm gonna be doing :D

not much by the sounds of it as u have already said its gettin my side of the bed tonight

Sweet bag mate! I reckon you should take it to the sack with you. It won't talk back that's for sure.

Really, nice bag dude. Glad it made it there safe and sound.

Sent from my forged iPad

Nice bag and sweet pictures. And its always nice to find some extras.

that looks sweet. good luck

I love a good 3some.... dhjkelly...regc....Cally bag

Ménage!

I reckon Kelly gets the worst of it.

Sent from my forged iPad

I have (heard of) done some weird things in my time but bringing a golf bag into bed goes a bit far even for me.

Although these bags that Callaway have very generously sponsored are very good looking :D

I love a good 3some.... dhjkelly...regc....Cally bag

So I went out for a round this morning safe in the knowledge that my staff bag wouldn't be here till next week but low a behold I get home to find a note on the door to say the Ups man was here trying to deliver a box. Now i have to wait till 5pm to go and collect it from the depot. SICKENED I AM

The shipper says it Callaway so it can only be the bag. Please god tell me its the bag

DSC_0438.jpg

Awesome that you got your bag Kelly, and a great video. Love that you chased down the UPS driver.

not much by the sounds of it as u have already said its gettin my side of the bed tonight

Hahahahaha

i like where this thread is going....
i'm both golf, and sexually intrigued...

but seriously, awesome on the bag and extra tools kelly! glad it survived the trip over to the homeland. these RAZR bags are definitely sweet.

I have (heard of) done some weird things in my time but bringing a golf bag into bed goes a bit far even for me.

Although these bags that Callaway have very generously sponsored are very good looking :D

this s a really strange conversation even for thp

Pretty sure we will be told to get this one back to the staff bags

That is awesome Kelly. That just confirms that Ireland is far cooler than Canada! I don't believe I got the tools. Someone must have just gone crazy and thrown some extra's in there. Congrats man!

I just gave you negachunky rep. That's negative rep given for a post over an hour old.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I will respond to this in a few hours!!

I just unboxed something. Video uploading soon.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

dhjkelly chasing down the UPS truck is one of the greatest things ever. Did you try running the UPS truck off of the road? Hahaha. Great looking bag man.

Back