The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! But I got the meat back, well chicken and tuna anytime, and then meat when she is not around. I still know my place.

I will say this, you guys are sharing a bed with two beautiful women while I can only sit on my hand till it is numb and give myself a stranger.

I will say this, you guys are sharing a bed with two beautiful women while I can only sit on my hand till it is numb and give myself a stranger.
Dude don't discount the stranger. Married or not the stranger is a rock star.

I don't carry a grudge, I'm a big happy idiot but my guys will do almost anything for me cause I treat them good and try to keep them happy. I can't stand it when people who think they have a little power treat people that are "under" them like crap. Not if I can do anything about it. Now I'm all riled up.

I do this to Chunky daily, but that's different. hehehe

Here you go boys....

DSC_0333.jpg

This is awesome. Is that a Honda?

Should I feel bad?

I am sitting in the recliner while THP'ing,having a drink, and watching golf.

The wife is.......mowing the lawn.

Dead serious.

That's nice of her, mowing the lawn while waiting on your other testicle to drop.

:alien:

--
tapatalk

I do this to Chunky daily, but that's different. hehehe

This is awesome. Is that a Honda?

Yep, a Honda. Got tired of going through the stupid $300 Home Depot models once every 2 years. Honda is just built to last.

Yep, a Honda. Got tired of going through the stupid $300 Home Depot models once every 2 years. Honda is just built to last.

Agreed! I mow with a Honda too. Its a hoss. Like esox.

I love my Honda mower. That thing will chew up anything.

Boom!

But I don't mow. I have a guy for that. About 10 years ago lawn mowers and I reached an understanding. I don't buy one, and then they don't break down on me over and over.

I shovel snow like Mecha-King Kong digging in a uranium mine, though. I go HAM on that crap. I don't need no stinking snow blower.

Boom!

But I don't mow. I have a guy for that. About 10 years ago lawn mowers and I reached an understanding. I don't buy one, and then they don't break down on me over and over.

I shovel snow like Mecha-King Kong digging in a uranium mine, though. I go HAM on that crap. I don't need no stinking snow blower.
We have a double lot on a corner with a 3 car garage/driveway. I told the wife the minute we looked at it that I refused to move in without a snow blower. That's the one battle in the last 10 years that I actually won.

We have a double lot on a corner with a 3 car garage/driveway. I told the wife the minute we looked at it that I refused to move in without a snow blower. That's the one battle in the last 10 years that I actually won.

You lazy turd.

Excellent win dude. Shoveling snow sucks.

Living anywhere where you have to haggle for a snow blower blows more.

Living anywhere where you have to haggle for a snow blower blows more.
Truer words have never been spoken bro. This is actually only the 2nd time I'll have fired it up this year. We haven't had any snow this year. Still sucks though.

How old are your daughters?

For some reason I don't mind shoveling snow all that much. But sweating my ageing nards off mowing grass in the mosquito capitol of the world ain't my idea of a good time. If I'm going to be sweating and donating blood to the insect world I'm going to be riding in, or walking to my ball from, a golf cart.

Kevin

I agree with cheese fart.

We settled for a Ram 2500 w/ snow plow. However, I enjoy shoveling snow, mowing grass, and hauling in firewood.

Tap before talk.

Really like the new tapatalk,update....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

My original request was an ATV with a blade on the front. We settled out of court for a snow blower. I wish I could have gotten that ATV!
If you had an ATV with a blade on it for the snow, I would come take care of the snow for you.

Snow blowers are the bomb. The only bad thing is that all the time you save shoveling your area will be spent digging out the neighbors. Did you get an electric starter on that beast?

At parent teacher conferences tonight, I saw another dad in the gym that had a Hitler mustache. That was kind of weird.

A couple minutes ago I watched a news video from Maine about a 27 lb. lobster. That was weird, too.

But cool weird, not "really, dude, that's your mustache choice?" weird.

Kevin

At parent teacher conferences tonight, I saw another dad in the gym that had a Hitler mustache. That was kind of weird.

A couple minutes ago I watched a news video from Maine about a 27 lb. lobster. That was weird, too.

But cool weird, not "really, dude, that's your mustache choice?" weird.

Kevin
LOL, that is a strange mustache choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back