Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Tiger just can't putt. Not a good endorsement for the Method IMO. He hit an awesome approach shot too. Bummer!

Good point, even I wouldnt want the Method anymore. I will still take the shoes though.

Alright...moving on, there's another good match afoot. Bradley and the Matador.

Good point, even I wouldnt want the Method anymore. I will still take the shoes though.

Lol.....I would take the shoes too.

Lee gets his revenge tomorrow. Watney hit some really loose shots today.

I want Keegan Bradley to win this match. However, if MAJ wins this match and it means that MAJ gets interviewed....well, then I'm all for that too.

Watney has his number JN. Knocked him out last two years!

Umm...have you seen the way Lee has played the last two rounds, vs the way Watney has just survived? Lee rights the ship this year.

C'mon Keegan - get it done!

Matador vs spitting dragon!

MAJ in the junk and Keegan in the bunker.

Sent from my forged iPad

Ouch, Keegan. Just fluffed that flop.

Alright, must-make for Keegan....and....JUST misses! The Matador does it again. Time for a cigar and some rioja.

MAJ still in the fight!

Too bad about Keegan but never gets old watching MAJ.

He gets Rory next...and you know what? I like his chances against Rory.

I think I'm going home and pouring my self a nice dry cab to celebrate the win by MAJ

I just want HALF of the swagger that that man has...

After the first two rounds I am liking the look of John Senden. Two pretty emphatic victories and he is a real solid player.

Cracked open a bottle of Chianti to celebrate MAJ's victory, even if Bradley losing put me in a tie for 3rd, which I notmally wouldn't mind if it wasn't that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were in front of me. :confused2:

I'm really excited for Wilson-Johnson tomorrow. rematch, two totally contrasting styles (i think dj could outdrive mark with a 3 iron), two guys who seem to be playing good golf at the moment (aside from dj's first round), two of my favorite golfers. Can't wait.

Wow this thread deflated after Tiger the sh!tty putter got beat. He sucks.

Looking forward to a couple matches tomorrow, Stricker vs. Mahan is going to tear at my emotions...but you know what, screw my bracket. I'm pulling for Mahan. Sorry Stricker, I still love you though, unlike TC who thinks your boring. But then again TC hates America so take it for what it's worth.

I hope Sneds rolls Peter Hanson up like Tmex does his burritos. I think it'll be a tough match though, Hanson rolled through Els today.

Rory and MAJ should be cool but I think Rory wastes him.

I'm really looking forward to watching Kaymer vs. Kucher too....GO KUCH! I'm pulling hard for a Bridgestone staffer final 4 showdown with Kuch and Sneds. I use their nicknames like I'm homey's with them. We're tight us Bridgestone staffers. Even me and Cookie! :drinks:

I couldn't give a rat's ass about the Watney vs. Westy match to be honest. I hope they both lose, is that possible?

Bahahaha. I actually think that the Rory - MAJ match will be closer than people think. Rors squeaked by his first round but looked good today.

I'm pulling for Sneds and Kuch as well. And Westy will destroy Watney. Mark my words.

wtc! Do any of you people actually work? These matches sound great but I'll be at work all day and all night so no watching for me.

Wow this thread deflated after Tiger the sh!tty putter got beat. He sucks.

Looking forward to a couple matches tomorrow, Stricker vs. Mahan is going to tear at my emotions...but you know what, screw my bracket. I'm pulling for Mahan. Sorry Stricker, I still love you though, unlike TC who thinks your boring. But then again TC hates America so take it for what it's worth.

I hope Sneds rolls Peter Hanson up like Tmex does his burritos. I think it'll be a tough match though, Hanson rolled through Els today.

Rory and MAJ should be cool but I think Rory wastes him.

I'm really looking forward to watching Kaymer vs. Kucher too....GO KUCH! I'm pulling hard for a Bridgestone staffer final 4 showdown with Kuch and Sneds. I use their nicknames like I'm homey's with them. We're tight us Bridgestone staffers. Even me and Cookie! :drinks:

I couldn't give a rat's ass about the Watney vs. Westy match to be honest. I hope they both lose, is that possible?

I agree with my fellow Bridgestone staffer here on everything except the Stricker-Mahan match. Strick FTW!!

Back