Callaway Staff Bags for Morgan Cup 2.0

Nice Video Kelly....glad to see your bag made over there safe and sound and that you got a couple of bonus gifts...LOL

and now we wait on the Canadian. <cue Jeopardy music>

Ok, even I haven't watched the video yet, and I have had a lot of pain killers but here you go.

[YOUTUBE]SvKfpWxwStE[YOUTUBE]

Holy smokies! That was a cute vid, Breezy.

Nice Job CB, glad it got there okay.....and you managed to keep your sons attention for about half the video...lol

Your son was very entertaining in the video, breeze. Thanks for uploading...sweet looking bag, btw!

Nice unboxing cb. Part of me was wondering if this bag would be for your alter ego ben kenber. Very cool that everyone in the event now has their staff bag. Time to start filling them up!

Awesome video! Great job CB, bag looks great.

Great video CB! Your son is adorable man.

And nice looking bag as well! :D

Thanks everyone, he really really wanted to open the bag, and really wanted to be in the video, but then he lost interest and built a fort in the box the bag came in. The bag is so good looking its stupid, its now in my office classing up the place.

And Yes Dean, this bag is for Ben Kember, Ben Kenber was discussed as a possible Morgan Cup alter ego, but in the end I thought this was best.

Congrats Breezy! Glad it got to you so,fast!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Glad you finally got your bag CB! Now we just wait for the wedges to go in them, but its so nice having the bag to look at until they arrive. Mine makes me smile every time

great looking bags, they are awesome, and congrats to all of you, have a blast, hopefully i will at somepont be able to join in on the fun some day, but until then ill just keep posting and starring from afar , but anyway the best of luck to all participants. cant wait to see the equipment they stock it with

So...dumb request, but I feel like a loser for being the only one that had trouble getting their MC video uploaded. I have tried 3 times and for whatever reason it takes over 12 hours and I end up having trouble. Is there anyone that would be willing to let me e-mail it to you so you could try and upload it for me? From now on I am using my phone for all my videos, it has great quality and I've never had a problem uploading directly from my phone...

So...dumb request, but I feel like a loser for being the only one that had trouble getting their MC video uploaded. I have tried 3 times and for whatever reason it takes over 12 hours and I end up having trouble. Is there anyone that would be willing to let me e-mail it to you so you could try and upload it for me? From now on I am using my phone for all my videos, it has great quality and I've never had a problem uploading directly from my phone...

just sent you a PM

PM sent

Thanks for the quick response guys, I'm working on making the file small enough to send it through email to Dean.

It is now in the hands of Dean and should be blowing up your computer screens in no time at all, or whenever he has time to get to it. lol

Alright! Special thanks to Ddec for helping me out so I could finally get this uploaded! Here is the unboxing of my staff bag last.

nice unboxing video Bradd. Very well done

Nice Video Bradd. That bag sure is sweet. Thanks again THP and Callaway for all you do!

Great unboxing vid Bradd. The RAZR staff bag is gorgeous.

I'm just glad I finally got to share it, I didn't want to let Callaway or THP down!

Great bag's guys nice touch by Cally to throw in the chromes.

Man I am really loving how sharp these bags look and can't wait to see pics with them all loaded up with Callaway clubs.

Just caught up on this thread. Great videos everyone! Those bags are awesome! Congrats! I think these might be my favorite of the 3.

Back