Ryan Braun Wins Appeal

Guess that makes these posts look slightly ridiculous.

Yes it does. I was very out of line. Damaikis didn't deserve that.

Something stinks about this one. Don't think some players who haven't been caught yet aren't trying to find out how Braun beat this

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I've heard different reports, and I have no idea at this point whether he did it or not. I hope he didn't though.

Good for him. I like braun. But I cant help but think he may have just gotten away with something.

I brought up, in an office discussion, maybe Braun just has that big of marbles.

I brought up, in an office discussion, maybe Braun just has that big of marbles.

I don't want to see myth busters figure that one out.

I don't want to see myth busters figure that one out.

Especially because they would just blow them up at the end. It would make most of their audience cringe.

My opinion is you did steroids. We can both make baseless claims.

pretty sure he tested positive and didnt dispute the results of the test only the chain of command. he got off on a technicality

he is entitled to his opinion. Maybe Braun did do steroids and got away with it. But according to the test he tested positive for, he did not have steroids or performance enhancers in his system.

the own report you posted shows he tested positive and that it was synthetic in nature.

I think he's guilty, and his lawyers wording of him not intentionally violating it was shady.I wonder if this makes the backlash worse because he got off on a technicality, and he should have just taken the suspension.

Unreal. I just read the story on Yahoo and it sounds like complete horse shat to me. Im not even sure how they actually decided in his favor to begin with. What a joke.

Unreal. I just read the story on Yahoo and it sounds like complete horse shat to me. Im not even sure how they actually decided in his favor to begin with. What a joke.

I'm not sure what would have been better for baseball...busting the current MVP for a failed test or letting him off the hook for a failed test?
Even though it sucks, I would say it'd be better busting him for a failed test.

I'm not sure what would have been better for baseball...busting the current MVP for a failed test or letting him off the hook for a failed test?
Even though it sucks, I would say it'd be better busting him for a failed test.

That is a good point. Which one is the lesser to the two evils. It makes them look very bad if he gets off, specially on some dumb technicality. It should be cut and dry. Either you failed the drug test or you didnt. Baseball needs to stand its ground, IMO.

clearly the courier was a cubs fan :alien:

i have a conspriracy theory on that

haha, good one.

Lets hear it. I love a good conspiracy. I bet it was Lebrons fault.

ill give ya hint .. who runs baseball and who owned the brewers and seems to always do things to help them out? lol

ill give ya hint .. who runs baseball and who owned the brewers and seems to always do things to help them out? lol

Ah, so Braun has a "Bud" in baseball lol

I bet Selig would rather suspend him. Just my thought though

I bet Selig would rather suspend him. Just my thought though

why would you think that? selig turned a blind eye for years on roids because it was great for baseball . he also has a track record of doing whats best for the brewers

Its a shame he got off on a technicality and not on the fact that the test returned a false positive. Of course, Braun and his agent want to point out how he took another test (paying for it and using a private group not related to MLB) and the test was negative. No where in their statement does it say that Braun wasn't suspended due to a technicalilty. Thankfully, he won't be able to avoid the court of public opinion when the Brewers play on the road!!!

Bud has done very little to help the brewers aside from organizing the group that purchased the pilots way back in the day. Considering the mlb has come out angrily against the ruling, I fail to see bud's involvement in passing braun.

Sure that could be a smoke screen, but it's not a very smart one because it only adds fuel to this fire that is good for nobody in baseball, not the mlb, not the brewers, not braun.

I'm not going to get into whether braun is guilty or not, should be suspended or not, whether this was all a bunch of hooey or not. I'm a brewers homer and a hurricanes homer so naturally i'm very biased in favor of braun. I won't get into anything because I don't really have the knowledge of the situation to be confident enough in anything to do so. All I'll speak to is that highly doubt bud's involvement in favor of the brewers and as a brewer fan I don't think bud has done much for the franchise outside of getting a team to milwaukee 40 years ago.

Bud has done very little to help the brewers aside from organizing the group that purchased the pilots way back in the day. Considering the mlb has come out angrily against the ruling, I fail to see bud's involvement in passing braun.

Sure that could be a smoke screen, but it's not a very smart one because it only adds fuel to this fire that is good for nobody in baseball, not the mlb, not the brewers, not braun.

I'm not going to get into whether braun is guilty or not, should be suspended or not, whether this was all a bunch of hooey or not. I'm a brewers homer and a hurricanes homer so naturally i'm very biased in favor of braun. I won't get into anything because I don't really have the knowledge of the situation to be confident enough in anything to do so. All I'll speak to is that highly doubt bud's involvement in favor of the brewers and as a brewer fan I don't think bud has done much for the franchise outside of getting a team to milwaukee 40 years ago.

as a brewers fan or a MLB fan in general what baseball team should have moved back to the AL to even the leagues up like HE wanted?

Back