What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgestone bag towel $16.00

ordered 2 sligo shirts from rockbottom @ $20 each. Really loved the quality of the THP shirt so I decided to pull the trigger on this deal.

I just pulled the trigger and bought this Sun Mountain bag from Blind9Golf got a great deal and can't wait to get it and fill it with my stuff.
Bags-page-details-KG3-final-RedYellow.jpg

I just pulled the trigger and bought this Sun Mountain bag from Blind9Golf got a great deal and can't wait to get it and fill it with my stuff.

Nice bag dude. Never seen that one before. Had my eye on the c130 for a while now.

This is a new one for 2012. You can see pics of it on their web site. Lots of the same features as the C 130 but several pounds lighter if I am not mistaken.

My Tourstage xblade cb irons arrived today!

Very nice

78880237-055a-4f15.jpg

78880237-057f-20b1.jpg

78880237-05a8-5d59.jpg

78880237-063a-16e1.jpg

78880237-065e-9e8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a new one for 2012. You can see pics of it on their web site. Lots of the same features as the C 130 but several pounds lighter if I am not mistaken.

Was just reading about it. The name is KG3 is because it only weighs 3 kilograms. Pretty cool. Bu I fancy that c135.

Sweet looking sticks there Xt

Was just reading about it. The name is KG3 is because it only weighs 3 kilograms. Pretty cool. Bu I fancy that c135.

That is a sweet looking bag also but it retails for quite a bit more.

That's a sweet looking bag! Congrats!

Great looking bag!

My FL 3W that I got from TC should be coming in today. Glad to finally have something in that slot in my bag.

My FL 3W that I got from TC should be coming in today. Glad to finally have something in that slot in my bag.

Boom! Dude, you're going to enjoy it. I take very good care of my stuff.

On another note: I was having a few cold ones last night and stayed up late watching the Food Network. I'm obsessed with this show called "Chopped". At any rate, I decide to peruse the Bay late last night and got a little frisky with the Buy it Now button.

Boom! Dude, you're going to enjoy it. I take very good care of my stuff.

On another note: I was having a few cold ones last night and stayed up late watching the Food Network. I'm obsessed with this show called "Chopped". At any rate, I decide to peruse the Bay late last night and got a little frisky with the Buy it Now button.

And you bought a food chopper?

#shakeshead

No dude, it was Golf related but I don't want to talk about it. I woke up, checked some emails and then it hit me, "oh man, I DID do that".

No dude, it was Golf related but I don't want to talk about it. I woke up, checked some emails and then it hit me, "oh man, I DID do that".

TC did it!

$%28KGrHqJ,%21o%21E8VkiIpg%29BPMERVVYoQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

LOL, no dudes, it wasn't that bad.

Ok TC now you have me in ponder mode, but I have no idea what I am pondering...haha

Yeah, come on, FLTC, don't be a tease!

He probably bought a Cleveland glove. Or maybe a wet back hair hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back