The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new putter is at the post office but I missed the window by 2 minutes...she shouldn't be allowed to take lunch when I have a package there:D

Might it be the one I think it is?

Caught up with everything in life right now...forgot to look at the fantasy thing this week :(

Might it be the one I think it is?

Yes sir, Jay sent it out Friday but the holiday slowed it down a bit. My gf is picking it up later and I'll take it to the indoor green tomorrow, it's going to make the afternoon go by so slow though, knowing it's home waiting for me.

Yes sir, Jay sent it out Friday but the holiday slowed it down a bit. My gf is picking it up later and I'll take it to the indoor green tomorrow, it's going to make the afternoon go by so slow though knowing it's home waiting for me.

Take pictures out in the sunlight when you do, it makes the stainless hosel pop more compared to the carbon head.

And get a silicon cloth!

Will do, I still need to pick up a new putters only cloth...my gun one is too dirty haha.

PVD, stainless, black carbon...going to be a head turner for sure.

God no. I did accidentally knock it off the display stand when trying to take a picture of it that shows how stupid big it is.

Shame Dippin Dots doesn't make a cup that big for their ice cream. I'd be such a happy kid.

I miss dippin dots, its a shame they went belly up. Now I'm stuck eating ice cream from the past.

--
tapatalk

Sitting in class while the teacher explains something for the sixth time that is really quite simple more bored that sitting on the 8th tee box behind the ninesome that holds you up for three hours. Oh well, at least I have THP :)

I HATE when people leave a message and they don't give their area code when they leave their number. The 7 digits are completely useless without that area code. Makes me want to punch something.

Rant 2: HTcrap can you doo doo on the toilet seat? I go to drop a deuce and there is poo splattered on the seat. Ugh.

I HATE when people leave a message and they don't give their area code when they leave their number. The 7 digits are completely useless without that area code. Makes me want to punch something.

Agreed.

Right along with that is look at what blinking area code you're dialing. STOP calling me at 5 FRICKEN am east coast sales people because you can't figure out that Vancouver is on the west coast. Heck even if you were calling Vancouver Oregon because Canada doesn't exist to you it's STILL on the west coast.

Agreed.

Right along with that is look at what blinking area code you're dialing. STOP calling me at 5 FRICKEN am east coast sales people because you can't figure out that Vancouver is on the west coast. Heck even if you were calling Vancouver Oregon because Canada doesn't exist to you it's STILL on the west coast.

A sales person would get an ear full from me in that situation.

No snow on the ground here all winter but the greens are frozen in the morning! Can't get any bite and the greenskeeper can't change hole locations...the holes are getting pretty ragged!

absolutely perfect days for golf at the end of february makes for a 6hr round at every single course in the immediate area

absolutely perfect days for golf at the end of february makes for a 6hr round at every single course in the immediate area

Same here

Holy hell. Just added up the cost of the condo for PCB trip, and it is about 100 bucks more expensive per person than I thought it would be. More concessions are going to have to be made.Also, 80 degrees outside today. I am not ready for warm weather yet.

Vehicles. Tired of them both nickel and diming me to death. Insert profanity laden tirade........................HERE.

Holy hell. Just added up the cost of the condo for PCB trip, and it is about 100 bucks more expensive per person than I thought it would be. More concessions are going to have to be made.Also, 80 degrees outside today. I am not ready for warm weather yet.

I'd kill for warm weather - I'd be able to enter the i20 forum testing.

Tap before talk.

I tried to be a good person and give blood today, but my blood pressure was too low. They said if I donated I would end up in the ER. Didn't want to go there. Still mad I could donate.

The Swedish heir to the throne gave birth to a daughter yesterday. It was a sad day. I hoped for a boy... She should have given the country a boy to be able to take over the royal throne when his mom dies. But now we have two generations of Queens on the way. It should be like in the old days when only boys could inherit the throne! But beside that, they announced the names for the baby girl today. Ugly ones i tell ya! No power in them, how is she going to take over the world? We need another Charles or similar. One that can ride on his white steed in to the battlefields of Europe or whereever they might be located. I am so disappointed!

Stupid freaking weather!! All week long it's been perfect....high's in the mid 70's with sunshine and not much wind......so it's the weekend and that means......COLD FRONT......WTC????

Temps not going to be too bad.....high today near 60, but winds are 25-30 with gusts near 40.....gonna be a tough day on the golf course!

Stupid freaking weather!! All week long it's been perfect....high's in the mid 70's with sunshine and not much wind......so it's the weekend and that means......COLD FRONT......WTC????

Temps not going to be too bad.....high today near 60, but winds are 25-30 with gusts near 40.....gonna be a tough day on the golf course!

Just hit your typical worm burner and you should be fine. :alien2:

My rant is back pain, I effed it up good in my back workout yesterday morning. Had to bring out the good meds last night....taking it easy today in hopes that it settles down enough to play tomorrow and Sunday. When you look in a mirror and can see your spine tilted to the right and you can't stand up straight....it is not good.

The Swedish heir to the throne gave birth to a daughter yesterday. It was a sad day. I hoped for a boy... She should have given the country a boy to be able to take over the royal throne when his mom dies. But now we have two generations of Queens on the way. It should be like in the old days when only boys could inherit the throne! But beside that, they announced the names for the baby girl today. Ugly ones i tell ya! No power in them, how is she going to take over the world? We need another Charles or similar. One that can ride on his white steed in to the battlefields of Europe or whereever they might be located. I am so disappointed!

We need to storm the castle. I've decided.

Just hit your typical worm burner and you should be fine. :alien2:

My rant is back pain, I effed it up good in my back workout yesterday morning. Had to bring out the good meds last night....taking it easy today in hopes that it settles down enough to play tomorrow and Sunday. When you look in a mirror and can see your spine tilted to the right and you can't stand up straight....it is not good.

Good thing you have the belly putter, will make it less stressful on your back to putt!

Good thing you have the belly putter, will make it less stressful on your back to putt!

LOL, but I have to be able to swing a full club to reach the green! Nothing a little percocet can't take care of for 4 hours! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back