The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when Morning Drive brings in players off the mini tours. Helps really drive home how competitive it is out there and how tough life can be on the small tours. Sure beats having Hawkins, Sobel, etc on everyday and say the same things (imo).

I tend to sign up for everything. They know who is not eligible. Ping can come in and see X amount of people signed up to try and test. The higher the X, maybe more opportunities. Heck I put in my signup that I play the i20's lol

That was my favorite part what you currently play haha. Yeah I get it dude. I hope the Ping guy reads yours and says what the c*** is wrong with this guy! Hahaha

I tend to sign up for everything. They know who is not eligible. Ping can come in and see X amount of people signed up to try and test. The higher the X, maybe more opportunities. Heck I put in my signup that I play the i20's lol

I saw that and laughed. If chosen, would you compare the i20s to your i20s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that and laughed. If chosen, would you compare the i20s to your i20s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could tell us how the i20s act with different shafts :p

Tappin' for world peace!

I will compare how the newer i20's are far more advanced than the older i20's. I will prove how great the i20's are by keeping the new i20's and selling the old i20's.

I will compare how the newer i20's are far more advanced than the older i20's. I will prove how great the i20's are by keeping the new i20's and selling the old i20's.

Like a baws!

Tappin' for world peace!

Solid plan. I'd be glued to the progress of that one.

I just saw the cars.com commercial for the first time. Dammit, that falsetto is stuck in my head.

It's my confidence.

If you get chosen I'm gonna to boycot you lol

You just love to flaunt your i20's. WTC.

Just reminding you guys:

I refuse to press play. I'll throw up all over myself.

I wonder if I can set it up to auto play every time someone visits this page???
I refuse to press play. I'll throw up all over myself.

Yeah wtc is that? Someone is creepin out

I posted it just for you. This is worse: [video=youtube;-bAN7Ts0xBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo[/video]
wow, that was worth my time. I will play that every friday

And, to round off the annoying video trifecta, I present, "Baaa."[video=youtube;WQO-aOdJLiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQO-aOdJLiw[/video]

A guy I work with just signed up for THP. He didn't even tell me. How cool is that?

I think the lead singer is wearing a Duke shirt

I posted it just for you. This is worse: [video=youtube;-bAN7Ts0xBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo[/video]

My birthday wish almost came true but then I saw it was all just a joke.

Kindle Fire Forged

If you get chosen I'm gonna to boycot you lol

You just love to flaunt your i20's. WTC.

It is the only thing I have to flaunt

A guy I work with just signed up for THP. He didn't even tell me. How cool is that?

That's really cool bro, assuming he is someone you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back