The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday, I'm supposed to get off duty at 8 and I was just told that I had to attend same boring arse lame training for a few hours before I can head home!! There goes trying to get a morning round in!!

It's Friday, I'm supposed to get off duty at 8 and I was just told that I had to attend same boring arse lame training for a few hours before I can head home!! There goes trying to get a morning round in!!

Solid rant there.

I've been up since 6 I think because the lower back is killing me and I can't sleep much past that when it's that bad.

The Swedish heir to the throne gave birth to a daughter yesterday. It was a sad day. I hoped for a boy... She should have given the country a boy to be able to take over the royal throne when his mom dies. But now we have two generations of Queens on the way. It should be like in the old days when only boys could inherit the throne! But beside that, they announced the names for the baby girl today. Ugly ones i tell ya! No power in them, how is she going to take over the world? We need another Charles or similar. One that can ride on his white steed in to the battlefields of Europe or whereever they might be located. I am so disappointed!

I love Queens. You should introduce me to her, I'd love a sugar momma. Especially a Swedish one.

I love Queens. You should introduce me to her, I'd love a sugar momma. Especially a Swedish one.

You love queens? Nate might take that the wrong way. Wtc are you talking about

Having fought with back pain the last couple years I know what you're feeling. It's just NO good!

Solid rant there.

I've been up since 6 I think because the lower back is killing me and I can't sleep much past that when it's that bad.

Having fought with back pain the last couple years I know what you're feeling. It's just NO good!

You ain't kidding. So far I've yet to learn of a fix or how to make it go away or get better.

You ain't kidding. So far I've yet to learn of a fix or how to make it go away or get better.

Stretching!!! Seriously, every morning before I start doing anything I lay on the floor and stretch. Oh, and a new expensive over-priced bed helps too.

Stretching!!! Seriously, every morning before I start doing anything I lay on the floor and stretch. Oh, and a new expensive over-priced bed helps too.

You know since I had my hand surgery I haven't been able to do the one stretch that really helped. It's a palm down on the ground stretch so I can't do it. I think that is why it's gotten so bad. Stretches do help. I think the new mattress is next. And ours isn't even that old either.

I feel your pain. Having already gone through microdisectomy and still having occasional issues it sucks. Last night was TENS unit, Flexeril, and heating pad. Looked in the mirror and spine is tilted to the right....it sucks. Not feeling too bad this morning yet..

I feel your pain. Having already gone through microdisectomy and still having occasional issues it sucks. Last night was TENS unit, Flexeril, and heating pad. Looked in the mirror and spine is tilted to the right....it sucks. Not feeling too bad this morning yet..

Not much worse then the back pain IMO.

She ain't pretty man. We call her jaws because of certain similarities to the character in the old Bond movie :/

Tappin' for world peace!

My eyes are blinded by dragTC.

I was hoping to golf on Sunday, but we somehow got 4 inches of snow last night. Lame.

DragTC FTW!!!!

Weather related rant: Raining, overcast, and chilly today. Grrr. I was wanting to have a range session.

I can't even rant after seeing dragTC. I may have to go wash my eyes out with soap.

Nate:

No overhangs at the range that you go to?

Alex

Nope. Wide open grass range. And I don't want to travel 45 mins just to hit off of mats.

I can't even rant after seeing dragTC. I may have to go wash my eyes out with soap.

What has been seen, can't be unseen!

Tappin' for world peace!

DragTC is as awesome as FLTC!

DragTC is as awesome as FLTC!

Yes, indeed. The sad thing is that when I saw TC's queen comment, I knew EXACTLY what I was looking for...oops. Too much time with the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence...

LOL @ dragTC.

Overnight snow is a solid rant. Very lame. I hate snow.

Had an amazing range session yesterday and was exciting to get back out today...but I tweaked one of the lower muscles in my back and can't swing a freaking club.

Tap before talk.

Had an amazing range session yesterday and was exciting to get back out today...but I tweaked one of the lower muscles in my back and can't swing a freaking club.

Tap before talk.

That sucks, sorry to hear that man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back