Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to hear what you think TCizzle. I am actually pondering hybrids after hitting one for the first time in a long time the other day. Maybe a J40 3h to go between the the 4 iron and 3 wood. I wonder if it would fill that gap? I kinda want to put a 60 back in the bag because I like having it there for certain shots.

Dean, I misunderstood you bro. I think the 50, 54, 58 idea is fantastic for the GI ponder. I also think a 50, 55, 60 would be my speed as well.

I'm pondering how awesome my irons will be when they finally show up.

I'm pondering how awesome my irons will be when they finally show up.

Not as awesome as Optimus, but pretty darn close. From now on we call Ci11's "black mamba's", as per Jersey Nate.

That's a sweet lookin hybo on the way TC.

I'm going HAM on the short game this year, it has been decided. Top ponder is new wedges, then putter. I'll throw in a hybo too if I can syphon enough from the wedding fund.

Wedges....I really like the Nike VR offerings with the dual sole, but I have a strange hankering after some Pings.

Putter....first thought is a Seemore, but it'll be quite a big adjustment in style and I can't get to hit one first. hmmm.

paulo, I like it. If I lived where you did, I reckon the short game's mighty important. No pondering of the 588's huh?

paulo, I like it. If I lived where you did, I reckon the short game's mighty important. No pondering of the 588's huh?

Argh, yeah. I've never lived with Cleveland wedges, and the couple I've tried haven't really blown me away, but the 588s are tempting too. So many pretty wedges out there though.

Not as awesome as Optimus, but pretty darn close. From now on we call Ci11's "black mamba's", as per Jersey Nate.

While that name sounds cool, Kobe's nickname is the Black Mamba. Do you really want to call golf clubs the same name?

While that name sounds cool, Kobe's nickname is the Black Mamba. Do you really want to call golf clubs the same name?

What's wrong with Kobe? He didn't go to Duke.

That's a sweet lookin hybo on the way TC.

I'm going HAM on the short game this year, it has been decided. Top ponder is new wedges, then putter. I'll throw in a hybo too if I can syphon enough from the wedding fund.

Wedges....I really like the Nike VR offerings with the dual sole, but I have a strange hankering after some Pings.

Putter....first thought is a Seemore, but it'll be quite a big adjustment in style and I can't get to hit one first. hmmm.

Dude.. Go SCOR!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think SCOR's are pretty awesome paulo. They literally made my brother better from 140 and in. Seriously.

Dude.. Go SCOR!!!!!!!!

This.

My ponderance is more of a "for fun" one, I'm pondering components (I know Kmac shall shun me). Since the Wishon 4W has turned out to be a straight up bomber I'm considering messing around with some other component heads for grins. Maybe a 7i just because. Who knows.

Dude.. Go SCOR!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think SCOR's are pretty awesome paulo. They literally made my brother better from 140 and in. Seriously.

I've been stuck to that thread too. I just dunno, ditching a couple of my sweet blades would be a big wrench, and replacing them with something thicker I just think might throw my eye off a bit. My initial ponder was to go back to a 52/56 setup, I'm comfortable with that....but dang, it's a difficult choice.

I've been stuck to that thread too. I just dunno, ditching a couple of my sweet blades would be a big wrench, and replacing them with something thicker I just think might throw my eye off a bit. My initial ponder was to go back to a 52/56 setup, I'm comfortable with that....but dang, it's a difficult choice.

That's a good thought Paulo. They definitely set up different but I think you'd overcome that. I hit the SCOR 43* better than my ZStar PW (44*). It's more accurate and I think forgiveness is right there. NOt that its a huge concern for you but man... So versatile too.

I only rock a 52/56 setup too bro. I think you don't have to replace your 9rion and PW with SCOR's if you don't want to. But I see what you're saying.

That's a good thought Paulo. They definitely set up different but I think you'd overcome that. I hit the SCOR 43* better than my ZStar PW (44*). It's more accurate and I think forgiveness is right there. NOt that its a huge concern for you but man... So versatile too.

Who wouldn't want a wedge that's easier to hit? My problem with the last couple of wedges is I couldn't trust the distance or predict the spin accurately on a full shot. I'm sure the SCORs would sort that...and I'm sure they'll be at the back of my mind throughout ponderification. I love the dual sole stuff too.

Who wouldn't want a wedge that's easier to hit? My problem with the last couple of wedges is I couldn't trust the distance or predict the spin accurately on a full shot. I'm sure the SCORs would sort that...and I'm sure they'll be at the back of my mind throughout ponderification. I love the dual sole stuff too.

Paulo I hit fat shots with these and the sole is something special. I lose less distance on a fat shot with these than a ZStar. Lol. I'd never push someone but man, you'd be absolutely deadly. Even if you just rocked 52* and whatnot, it'd still transform what you do with those wedges.

I really to get my hands on a 3 and 4 rocketballz hybrids and a new white TM staff bag to put them in

I could ponder a fancy birthday putter...hmm

Kindle Fire Forged

Birthday putter pondering FTW. Im going to chunkyponder one for you. How about some Cleveland Classic action.

Sick man! What putter???? Did I skim it>? lol

No you didn't skim it. I've played with the idea of a belly putter but I want to try one on course first. I'm leaning towards standard length and looking at Betti's and Seemore's.

Birthday putter pondering FTW. Im going to chunkyponder one for you. How about some Cleveland Classic action.

WTC How am I missing your bday.

No you didn't skim it. I've played with the idea of a belly putter but I want to try one on course first. I'm leaning towards standard length and looking at Betti's and Seemore's.

I'm parital to the Betti's haha. You'll love either I would like to think.

I want a keepsake

Kindle Fire Forged

I want a keepsake

Kindle Fire Forged

Ahh snap. Head on over to mycustomputter.com then. Come back with some Frankthetank action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back