Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back Irons Review

Lol. Sweet dude. We'd smash you still. We all know your reasons for taking forgiveness are different than others. I'm have no fear. My miss will be equally as bad with any iron in my hand lol.

also a valid point!
I know Howzat was talking about getting one of these in a PW and having it bent weaker to play like a gap wedge.

Tmex, you're blossoming before my eyes. Fat shots are fat shots, shovel or no!

Get what you want. That's one of the parts of enjoying this wonderful experience.

Tmex, you're blossoming before my eyes. Fat shots are fat shots, shovel or no!

Get what you want. That's one of the parts of enjoying this wonderful experience.

That's how I'm looking at it dude. Although ir eally think a non flighted PX 5.0 would allow me to drop some bombs. Sure it was a juiced up sim but I'll take a 170+ yard 6i with any iron set.

also a valid point!
I know Howzat was talking about getting one of these in a PW and having it bent weaker to play like a gap wedge.

Lol just pickin Dean. I could play only wedges and still smash you hahaha. :) Not but really, I know why some would move to the DPC. Our misses are quite different. I've gotten better so my misses are less and less severe but when i miss with my ZStars and Razr X they both shank or hook the same haha.

lol at the juiced up sim. I love it
I thought about bothering Hanks and having him send me up those J40 CB's so I could see what they were all about.

My completely unscientific and blind belief is that they aren't going to be massively different in the forgiveness department anyway. Maybe a little, but I bet you miss the same give or take a few yards. That big chunk of steel behind the sweet spot sure looks like it could put up some lazers. I think you should do it, Yoccos.

My completely unscientific and blind belief is that they aren't going to be massively different in the forgiveness department anyway. Maybe a little, but I bet you miss the same give or take a few yards. That big chunk of steel behind the sweet spot sure looks like it could put up some lazers. I think you should do it, Yoccos.

Hawk truth! If Kuch can get it done with his shoulder turn, then so can Tmex.

lol at the juiced up sim. I love it
I thought about bothering Hanks and having him send me up those J40 CB's so I could see what they were all about.

I think it would be a good move for someone who hits the ball consistantly like you do. I'm not even joking here. It's all about the right shaft for these irons. I think you find that optimized shaft and you wont need to worry so much about distance loss.

No reason to fear them, that's for sure. I think Tmex drops his GAIR stats by at least 4 strokes with the confidence he gets from these babies.

I think it would be a good move for someone who hits the ball consistantly like you do. I'm not even joking here. It's all about the right shaft for these irons. I think you find that optimized shaft and you wont need to worry so much about distance loss.

you might be right on that one.
I'm thinking PX 5.5 steel now. Probably going to throw the shaft inserts in them and hope they don't bother my wrist.

Hawk truth! If Kuch can get it done with his shoulder turn, then so can Tmex.

You guys are making some sense! I'd definitely want 2* strong here.... Hell maybe just 1* and let it work itself out. I don't fear hitting up to 6i and 5i is starting to become a weapon from different lies or stingers.

you might be right on that one.
I'm thinking PX 5.5 steel now. Probably going to throw the shaft inserts in them and hope they don't bother my wrist.

I think you'd be good Dean. If its not severe the inserts would probably nulify any effects. The sensicore inserts I used were phenominal. But it was also a lightweight shaft.

No reason to fear them, that's for sure. I think Tmex drops his GAIR stats by at least 4 strokes with the confidence he gets from these babies.

Man that would be sweet. I'm so confident with wedges and putts now too.

Fine I'll say it, I think youre crazy to even consider these over the DPC's. Just my opinion though.

I like it, Tmex. Find something you are excited about hitting and go for it.

Fine I'll say it, I think youre crazy to even consider these over the DPC's. Just my opinion though.

I mentioned drunk talk, does that count?
Tmex can fling divots with anything

I mentioned drunk talk, does that count?
Tmex can fling divots with anything

Yup. Read the two reviews on each set. Case closed.

You guys are making some sense! I'd definitely want 2* strong here.... Hell maybe just 1* and let it work itself out. I don't fear hitting up to 6i and 5i is starting to become a weapon from different lies or stingers.

BOOM! that's my Mexican!

also a valid point!

This is still the plan.

I knew you'd say it lol. But man, think to our round... Would any one of my misses been saved with a more forgiving iron? That's an angle to approach it from.

I knew you'd say it lol. But man, think to our round... Would any one of my misses been saved with a more forgiving iron? That's an angle to approach it from.

You tour loving Mexican! I'll just drop it and join everyone else, yeah dude rock these irons and tear it up, fling divots like a Pro! Workability!

You tour loving Mexican! I'll just drop it and join everyone else, yeah dude rock these irons and tear it up, fling divots like a Pro! Workability!

that's the spirit dude!

that's the spirit dude!

Im a team player brobeans. TMex get the Modus shafts too! They look awesome, just think how sick a set up that would be.

Honestly, I think the CB's are an ugly iron.

Im a team player brobeans. TMex get the Modus shafts too! They look awesome, just think how sick a set up that would be.

Honestly, I think the CB's are an ugly iron.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Theyre so pretty!

Back