The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Foster's new hair cut! What a little legend

aefc94d4-9ee4-7f57.jpg

I know it's annoying to quote pics, but this just needs to be seen. That is boss.

I dont know why, but the more i think about it the more Foster looks like Thain!

The mohawk = win. Kid has some serious swag.

Go Thainer, I see a 69 in your future....and hopefully you shoot in the 70's today.

He has the spirit of the Techno Viking!

He was hitting some balls outside with me this morning. He's gonna be a long knocker.

No kidding man. At the age of 3, he is almost as tall as me already. I like this haircut bro.

Go Thainer, I see a 69 in your future....and hopefully you shoot in the 70's today.

You should charge for your predictions. If you're good at something, never do it for free ;)

LMAO @ "Wake up guys, this is the nineties!"

Quick question for those of you that have shipped Fedex. I looked up sites around my area and most all of them say "self service" and "express". Will I be able to take a package big enough for a golf club there to be shipped? I have it ready to go, just have to drop it off somewhere.

Foster is 3 and already cooler than his pop. And his pop is all sorts of cool. There you go.

Quick question for those of you that have shipped Fedex. I looked up sites around my area and most all of them say "self service" and "express". Will I be able to take a package big enough for a golf club there to be shipped? I have it ready to go, just have to drop it off somewhere.

Most self service locations are just small drop boxes. Look for ones that say fed ex staffed locations or something to that effect.

Hey Kmag, I didn't know you had kids. They are good looking too. How did that happen?

You caught that too? lol

Beast mode from tapatalk
Haha, it was awesome. I read it and couldnt tell if he was joking or not.

lol I guess they got lucky setho.

War eagle I couldnt either so I just assumed the worst. Drunk Irish guy. lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

I hope my kids get lucky too. I am really hoping that the recessive tall gene comes out in them.

Or maybe someone could hook you up with someone who could give you colorfull pills that will do the job :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back