Natalie Gulbis On Apprentice

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Will anybody watch this to see Natalie? I will not be tuning in, but I am wondering what your thoughts are.

I won't be watching, nothing to do with Gublis, I just don't like the show.

I will try and watch, it depends on who else is on whether I can stand watching it.

I'll probably watch it just to see how well/poorly Gulbis does.

I'm probably in the minority on this one but I actually like "The Donald". I didn't at first, but after reading a couple of books by him/about him, it changed my opinion.

• Admin
MO,
I actually like him as well. Just not the show.

I've never watched the celebrity version and it was probably the first season of the regular apprentice since I saw the show. I used to work nights so I missed a lot of shows.

I will be skipping this one. I have nothing against Natalie, I just really don't like the tv show.

I agree. I wish Natalie would focus on her game a little more and a little less on outside publicity.

I agree. I wish Natalie would focus on her game a little more and a little less on outside publicity.
If I remember correctly, Gulbis filmed this show when she was out due to a back injury or while she was healing from surgery or something like that. :confused2:

If I remember correctly, Gulbis filmed this show when she was out due to a back injury or while she was healing from surgery or something like that. :confused2:

I remember reading something about that. It seems like a little odd that she was playing horrible and couldn't make a cut, but could film a show to increase her publicity. I am not hating, just wish golf would be about golf not other things.

CG-

Gulbis had a fracture in her back when the show was filmed and was under doctor's instructions not to play golf.

CG-

Gulbis had a fracture in her back when the show was filmed and was under doctor's instructions not to play golf.

Open mouth and insert shoe. I retrack my statement.

Not a problem, Callie. At least now you understand that she wasnt just blowing off golf to go film some TV show.

Not a problem, Callie. At least now you understand that she wasnt just blowing off golf to go film some TV show.

I should have researched the situation prior to making the statement.

Open mouth and insert shoe. I retrack my statement.

No worries. I don't think anyone knew until Dottie Pepper (Val Skinner or Kay Cockrell?) said something about it during the SBS. I know that I hadn't heard about it before then.

I should have researched the situation prior to making the statement.

Dont worry about it. Nobody is perfect and no one here is going to badmouth you for making an honest mistake.

I might catch a couple shows but my wife will likely watch the whole season. She's watched them all so far . . .

Bake -- although that doesn't explain The Natalie Gulbis Show on GC! Listen, I'm not a Nat hater, I'm a Nat lover. And I think she's a genius when it comes to marketing herself. And I also think she's an honestly nice person. And naturally a very talented golfer. But I thought the reality show was a little bit of blowing off golf to go film a TV show, ya know what I mean?

Bake -- although that doesn't explain The Natalie Gulbis Show on GC! Listen, I'm not a Nat hater, I'm a Nat lover. And I think she's a genius when it comes to marketing herself. And I also think she's an honestly nice person. And naturally a very talented golfer. But I thought the reality show was a little bit of blowing off golf to go film a TV show, ya know what I mean?

Is that show still on? That was my favorite show on GC, I started watching it before I decided to begin playing golf again.:D

True. Ive never see it so I cant really comment. Id like to see her focus 100% on golf and win a bunch of tournaments.
Im a Gulbis fan too, but I sometimes get the impression that she is more concerned about how she looks than how she plays. :confused2:

I think a lot of that show was filmed in the off-season. The episodes I saw didn't follow her to tournaments, only to practice with Harmon, hanging out with friends, shopping, photo shoots, and working with TMAG for gear and clothes.

Everything I've heard is that Gulbis works really hard on her golf and fitness.

Good for her. Id like to see the Americans win more often in the LPGA. IMO, if Gulbis can stay healthy, if Creamer can lose the princess/diva attitude and if Kerr can start playing better, (not to mention how well Angela Stanford has been playing lately) the Americans can really challenge the Koreans.
Now youve got a few really good Japanese ladies playing in the LPGA too, so the Americans definetly have their work cut out for them.
Not that I have anything againt the Koreans, but I get sick of seeing them win all the time.

Back