Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Due, the snow is almost gone. It sounds like the courses should dry out real quick!

The winds they are calling for over the next few days along with the warm temps should have things cleared up very quickly hear buddy. I can't tell you how excited I am to get out there, lol.

Drove to North Carolina to visit a friend and play golf this weekend, first day sunny with a little wind, next day windy & rain with snow forecast, that night we get 3 inches of snow so no golf again. the last full day we decide to get up early to see if we can play, no chance, everything is frozen.

So we drive back to New York after spending to much time in the bar and not playing golf and end up playing a round 50 miles from home, 4 days of potential golf and managed 2 rounds.

Should be out today as its stuck in the mid 50's but catching up with work.

Beautiful day yesterday in the upper 50's, not so today. Low 40's and snow forcast with winds 35 -50mph and gusts as high as 65. I don't expect any real accumulation, but quite a change.

WTC is going on? Two straight days in the 60s in February in NJ? Winter is gone. It's not coming back. Woohoo!

WTC is going on? Two straight days in the 60s in February in NJ? Winter is gone. It's not coming back. Woohoo!

Indeed. I'm loving this weather.

MGA event today: 48 at tee off getting up to 64. Clear with south winds up to 10 mph.

Just hoping my back cooperates!!

Not so much right now JN. It's freezing cold and winds up to 30mph today. 30 days or so until the weather really breaks here in the Northeast! C'mon April!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Super windy and raining right now...might have to be an XBox day...:angry:

Not so much right now JN. It's freezing cold and winds up to 30mph today. 30 days or so until the weather really breaks here in the Northeast! C'mon April!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The sun is out here, but yes, it's chilly and that wind is brutal. But it's still better than snow.

The sun is out here, but yes, it's chilly and that wind is brutal. But it's still better than snow.

Yeah I'm debating whether I should go out today or not. I think I may and if I hate it come in early and hit on the net.

Woke up to rain and 40 mph wind today....Lovely !

We had 5-6 inches of snow this morning. Now there's barely 1. The grass is poking through. I love seeing snow melt!

Can't believe it was February 26th and almost 60 degrees, I should have worn shorts to golf in!

Amazing how calm the wind was today after yesterday. Upper 40s today, but calm and sunny. The sun is getting warmer.

The snow is melting here. It should be gone within the week.

It's going to be 61 degrees and completely sunny on Friday.

Wooo!!!

We're going to take a chance on the rain today. It's supposed to get up to 61 today. Could be dealing with 25-30 mph gusts all afternoon. Good Morgan Cup practice weather.

Waiting for the frost to melt here...

Gonna play in some crazy winds today!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

got up to 60* today but was pretty windy at times... still a great day for golf

The rain ended our round after nine holes.

57 but 30 mph winds tomorrow.

We're going about 10, wind chill will be about 40*.

They are predicting over a foot of snow. :banghead:

Hard to believe, but we have 50 & 60 degree weather on its way and looking great for the weekend as well as next week here.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back