THP Albatross Club Is Live

Sunroof action! Nice....hat. :D

I have to say, smile, Thain! The hat looks nice on you.

It's a pleasure to support THP's great work - I've not read the fine print, but I hope there isn't a CONUS delivery issue with the hat ?!! :) It'll be great if I can get it before my Florida trip in May :)

Can't wait to get my THP swag! Maybe it will come before the Mid Altantic THP Get together so I can show it off.

I just want to say you Albatross Club Members absolutely ROCK!

Not as much as THP rocks!! I love this place!! It's the least I could do

JB, we only rock and love this place because of the environment you and GG have created and the effort you guys put into growing this community. It also helps that all the members are awesome!

Proud to be a member of the Albatross Club, it makes me feel so elite.

Once I get my Paypal account verfied, i'll be signing up.

Yeah, the THPAC is pretty awesome, but not as awesome as the folks running the site.

We may rock but you and GG and the rest of the gang at THP are the best!

We do rock

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

As a little gift to myself on my 38th birthday I just signed up for the club and can't wait to sport the new hat.

Pretty stoked ! I forget how many albatrosses I'm guaranteed to make now.......I'll have to go back and read the fine print.

As a little gift to myself on my 38th birthday I just signed up for the club and can't wait to sport the new hat.

Pretty stoked ! I forget how many albatrosses I'm guaranteed to make now.......I'll have to go back and read the fine print.

Happy Birthday Brazz! Seems like a great present for yourself.

I think I read it was at least one/year.

Happy Birthday Brazz, welcome to the club!

Great gift idea Brazz, happy birthday and welcome to the club!!

That is all very kind everybody. We do thank each and every person that has joined and help continue to make this place what it is.

Thanks again everyone for the Happy Birthdays and the welcome. Happy to support a forum that makes everyone feel welcome and leaves the ego's at the door. In the end we all just want to have a great time playing golf regardless of race,gender,age,handicap or the brand we choose to stick in our bag !

Brazz

My hat just came in! Es muy bueno! Glad to show my support for THP!

Thanks again everyone for the Happy Birthdays and the welcome. Happy to support a forum that makes everyone feel welcome and leaves the ego's at the door. In the end we all just want to have a great time playing golf regardless of race,gender,age,handicap or the brand we choose to stick in our bag !

Brazz

This was well said and, IMHO, can't be stressed enough about THP! Rep sent for that one!

Back