Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahaha

Is unbelievable accurate about the finns :p

347p.jpg

Oh.. and... ;)
Edit: img disappeared

Last edited:
Good one. We are doing that tomorrow. Nothing ruins a nice meal at a restaurant like a kid!

No doubt about that one. Gonna have to rep you for this. My daughter is a nightmare at a restaurant!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just had this recommended to me by my doctor today. Definitely going to invest in one

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Thing is amazing bro. Just don't use it more than 2 hours the first day. Trust me.

Lol at old guys and their back pain.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh noooo....Breezey, you have just cursed yourself. Never laugh at someone else pain. I am so superstitious about stuff like that.

Silly Texans

Spoiler
421539_316232755080907_100000825562084_798557_509414837_n.jpg

Forgot I took this last weekend. War Eagle, you haven't been drunk in Banner Elk, NC by chance lately have you?

Forgot I took this last weekend. War Eagle, you haven't been drunk in Banner Elk, NC by chance lately have you?

Pic attachment fail, bahester.

Fixed.

2012-02-25_18-46-38_5752.jpg

That's funny.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but, here goes.
My review of A Course Called Ireland by Tom Coyne.

Have you ever wandered aimlessly with no particular destination, but with a definite belief that the here and now is a place you want to leave as soon as possible? Coyne's book is a description of such a journey. The well thought of writer (A Gentleman's Game) from Rocky Balboa's hometown, manages to convince his wife that he needs to walk around the coast of Ireland to play all of its links courses without her filing a divorce is a testiment to his courage and why I would nominate Coyne's wife for sainthood.

Leaving behind hundreds of Titleist Pro V1's (what a nice expense account!), rivers of used Guinness and several men who thought they could keep up, Coyne plays countless rounds on courses never profiled in the golf magazines, but places anyone going to Ireland should check out. In the months of eating tons of fried food and avoiding all forms of vegtables, except for potatos, Coyne manages to lose weight. Weight Watchers candidates take note. The reader discovers that although the pot of gold by the rainbow may be a myth, Irish hospitality is not. If you can't fly to Ireland for a walkabout, this book is the next best thing. So buy the book, a 4 pack of Guinness or better yet, take yourself to a pub for the draft and escape to the Emerald Isle for some golf on heaven on earth.

Drunk dude took his car through some fences and was driving his truck around PHL's runways. Mess shutdown the airport for 30 mins today and caused several flights to be delayed.

No word if he was a pilot late for his flight assignment *heyyyyooo*

TGIF!!!

425577_10100819830959031_5001107_55700634_1403860913_n.jpg

TC I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Really? That little chunkylover likes to get down on a Friday. Just like me!

Chunky is the right word for that...

He probably hangs out with this kid;
2-year-old-smoking-3.jpg

Isn't that the kid who smoked like 20-30 cigarettes a day?

Edit: It's 40 cigs a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back