The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

I agree. It's funny how a hot putter can make a guy, and when it goes cold, you never really hear of them.

Look @ Gmac. Two years ago, the dude drained everything. Now, not so much.

I think I need to take Gmac, Paddy and TMex to the pub. Just get them wasted and give them the talk. They'd all win the next week.

I think I need to take Gmac, Paddy and TMex to the pub. Just get them wasted and give them the talk. They'd all win the next week.

Don't forget Clarkey - I'd like to see him in contention once in a while, but after his Open win, he's done nothing.

Don't forget Clarkey - I'd like to see him in contention once in a while, but after his Open win, he's done nothing.

I was sort of assuming he'd already be in the pub with TC. :D

I don't think Paddy drinks. I seem to remember him saying it or maybe it was that he didn't like Guinness.

Agreed, I don't expect Rory to shoot 4 under again but I pulled Allenby in hopes that Rory can shoot 1 or 2 under today with the presumption that he will be in contention for the win and/or bonus points.

Allenby 2 under so far this am... and this is why Cookie is near the top of the standings.

Allenby 2 under so far this am... and this is why Cookie is near the top of the standings.

Correction - moves like Cookie's above shows why he will no longer be near the top of the standings after this weekend. LOL

Odd to not see the T word inthis thread yet this morning. Maybe I'll be the first... Tigger is E thru 2. Lol.

Guys are out early and it is very calm. Winds could be up to 20 mph later in the day. Early guys need to take advantage of this.

Guys are out early and it is very calm. Winds could be up to 20 mph later in the day. Early guys need to take advantage of this.

And Jeff Overton is heeding your advice. 3 under through 4 today. Hope One-T started him!

One-T is tearing up the course today!

20 mph ends up being so much worse when you're on the course than it sounds just saying it.

20 mph ends up being so much worse when you're on the course than it sounds just saying it.

On the Bear Trap it sure does. This course plays totally different in the wind than no wind.

Lee and Tiger started out on the back 9, correct?

Lee and Tiger started out on the back 9, correct?

I thought they did, because they started on the front yesterday. But I may be wrong.

Yep, they are on the back.

been enjoying watching the bear trap coverage. really couple of great challenging holes.

I wouldn't mind seeing them get to 2 or 3 under on that side whilst the conditions are calmer.

I wouldn't mind seeing them get to 2 or 3 under on that side whilst the conditions are calmer.

I think both could too. TW is hitting the ball well off the tee right now and just missing the putts. Although he will make this one I believe as its about 2 feet away for birdie. Get it low early and then let the guys come back to you. I think that the cut line right now is about +1.

Tiger needs to hit greens in better spots so his shaky putter has a better chance.

Tiger needs to hit greens in better spots so his shaky putter has a better chance.

He's absolutely smashing his other clubs. I like that he is hitting the ong ball again. We dig big hits.

He's absolutely smashing his other clubs. I like that he is hitting the ong ball again. We dig big hits.

We dig the long ball. When I turned this on yesterday they had his stats for the day up, 1st in driving, 1st in something else and then like 151st in putting. lol

It all comes back to the putter.

Overton 3 under, impressive start

Back