Official Raffle Contest Video Thread

Yep thanks again THP and the companies too, of course.

Here's a milestone: JB didn't post the most in a contest thread! (At least not yet). RS did this time! woohoo!

lol, i think i had 25 posts here tonight

Great contest and I didn't win! I had fun and am glad my few $'s might help a miniscule wee wee wee bit.

Congrats again to all the winners and to THP for putting this on!

Awesome guys. Another contest is behind us. Tomorrow we will have the announcement on dates for our Pro Leaderboard free contest.

thank you JB, GG, and THP. that was fun

3189081141_33338d46db.jpg

Pappylap! (Inside joke. Obviously with just myself since SOBAY, Mytime and Mikeymo ain't here!)

Congrats to all the winners.

Here is video number four:

The number is 1031...the winner is MO_Hacker and his prize is the Miura Wedge....Congratulations!!!

Woohoo, thanks so much. I've been looking at 60* wedges on ebay, trying to decide which one to buy. This is perfect.

Congrats to everybody that won, great contest THP. Thanks again.:D

We will PM all the winners tomorrow and give them a tracking number for their prizes. Thanks again guys, hope you guys had fun with this.

It was great. How's your neck?

Congrats to all!

The neck is a little bit of a mess right now. We will see come tomorrow.

Here is the first video in the contest tonight.

The winner Jeffann 1079

Thanks THP
a pleasant surprise for sure

I'm bummed that I missed this contest, but congrats to all of the winners!

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you again THP for running a great contest! Sorry I missed it all, went out to dinner and then watched movies all night long.

Nice Job - missed the fun, but walked through posts to see outcome. All great prizes - Look forward to charity event

All prizes were shipped out today via UPS. Everybody that won should have them shortly.

Your shirts were shipped today : )

I meant my prizes that I won last night! LOL Actually, looking around, I guess I already got everything I won!

Winners should start seeing prizes roll in starting today. Those on the west coast, may have to wait a few more days. All prizes were sent via UPS.

If you have not received your prizes I believe a few UPS deliveries are set for delivery on Monday. If you need a tracking number, do not hesitate to PM me and let me know.

Back