THP's Charity Contest

That said, how about dinner with your choice of Phil M or Mike Weir as a grand prize for lefties? The PGA player pays for the wine. he he.

For lefties? Why just for lefties? I'll take Mike Weir, and I'll even bring the wine.

JB - Is that a whole club or the head cover?

It is the complete driver.

We will have plenty of stuff for lefties WSE. I promise.

Yeah I believe I came up with the list of things for lefties after Claire was whining about the same thing. :smile: It's a couple pages back I believe.

Shaping up to be a whale of a raffle. Some people on here are going to be happy and SO and the Humane Society are going to be even happier.

Buy now, buy often. :alien2:

this is going to be great!!! Hopefully I'll have a little better luck than in last nights raffle

Yeah I believe I came up with the list of things for lefties after Claire was stating the obvious about the same thing. :smile: It's a couple pages back I believe.

Fixed it for ya!

So Lady Golf's prize arrived today and as usual, she blew us away. She donated a Keri Golf Bag complete with matching head covers. Gorgerous bag that anybody will be thrilled with.

479413720_xki53-S.jpg

dang, my mom would love that bag

RS,
Anybody that has been reading our reviews knows how we feel about Lady Golf. We think Karen and her store are the best out there. However we had NO IDEA that she would be donating a KERI GOLF BAG. The MSRP on these is very high.

yeah... those keri bags carry a meaty price tag. this thing is getting bigger and bigger

I am officially trampling RS's mom to get that bag.

I am officially trampling RS's mom to get that bag.

Now that's not very nice. I'll win it just to give to RS's mom. :tongue:

This raffle keeps getting bigger and better. :banana:

6. Graphite Design - Multiple Shafts

10. Nickent - Evolver Driver & 4DX Cavity Back Set

13. Capito Apparel - S7 Kit (Belt, Buckle, Divot Repair, Ballmark)

29. Bushnell - Rangefinder

my official wishlist

1. Taylormade - R9 Driver
8. Cleveland Golf - CG14 Wedges 6 Total
9. Travis Mathew Apparel
14. PAHR Golf - Certificate for Free Outfit
17. Titleist 09 ProV1 and ProV1x Golf Balls and Hats
20. Fairwaystyles.com
27. GEL Putters - 4 Golf Bags, 2 putters, 2 shirts
28. Nike - Dymo Driver and 3 dozen golf balls
30. Cobra - Camo GT Stand Bag and 12 Tour Hats

My Wish List.

I thought Claire would like the matchy-matchy.

This is going to be great. When are we going to be able to purchase raffle tickets(I'm sure you've answered this a hundred times but I figure I'd ask anyway)?

Gary,
We will be making that announcement in the next week or so.

1st post updated with Hozell agreeing to donate some stuff. We do not know what it is yet, but their clothes are very cool. They were featured on Entourage this year. We will be reviewing their gear soon, but they were kind enough to get in on the charity raffle.

This came in the mail today for the charity event.
480162304_ZsBv5-M.jpg

MO, I put up the wrong picture. It has been corrected. It is the driver.

MO, I put up the wrong picture. It has been corrected. It is the driver.

I betcha he can find a spot for that too.

EDIT: yeah, he beat me to it.

Back