Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good couple of sets to have to ponder over. I'll be keen to see what war.eagle does. I didn't realized he hoarded so many iron sets. He should be able to make a couple of moves and get the 11's fairly easily.
I reckon it wont be hard to get it done.
He's taking the Burner 2.0's in to ease the acquisition pain of the Ci11's. Yes he's an iron set hoarder. Apparently its common here on THP to hoard. Who knew.
Im glad I am not alone in this, but at the same time, realize that I need to off load some equipment. It's odd though, I can sell a driver, fairway or hybrid, but for some reason hold on to irons.

Mattykrack and I are in golf galaxy. There's already been two fights among the sales guys. There's plenty to go around guys.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Mattykrack and I are in golf galaxy. There's already been two fights among the sales guys. There's plenty to go around guys.

Beast mode from tapatalk

If there's something you want, convince him to buy it. It will be in the Marketplace for cheap in a few days. :D

Beast mode from tapatalk

They know that a big purchase is coming. What they don't know is that MattyKrack will be mattykracking it within a week or so. :alien:

EDIT: Dam, get out of my head!

Beast mode from tapatalk
Thats a party right there, I don't know if they have enough equipment to handle the two of you. If Dirtydawg was there they would have to close.

I wonder what I can get MattyKrack to buy today that I really want and he will sell to me tomorrow?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Haha, I knew it. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol thats funny right there.... buy something i20 so i can try it out on the course! lol

i dunno why but i feel the need to own an i20 something and so far im leaning towards a hybrid.

If there's something you want, convince him to buy it. It will be in the Marketplace for cheap in a few days. :D

I wonder what I can get MattyKrack to buy today that I really want and he will sell to me tomorrow?

LOL at Matty's reputation around here.

Lmao @ all these comments. So far I've had matty hit the mashie 3w, ping i20's, classic and Adams cb3 is next.

I'm in love with this
a6936c91-46cf-7a41.jpg

Beast mode from tapatalk

if your taking requests hit the ping i20 hybrid with the 707 shaft and let me know what you think. you may save me a trip lol

if your taking requests hit the ping i20 hybrid with the 707 shaft and let me know what you think. you may save me a trip lol

Matty hit that one and it was short. Sounded great but was going a lot shorter.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Matty hit that one and it was short. Sounded great but was going a lot shorter.

Beast mode from tapatalk

driver was the same way.... was straight and consistent for me though.... i still wanna hit this its nice to have a consistent club in the bag you know is gonna go straight even if its not long.

driver was the same way.... was straight and consistent for me though.... i still wanna hit this its nice to have a consistent club in the bag you know is gonna go straight even if its not long.

Next time you go hit try the Adams fast 12 LS for me. Real deal fubuki and adjustable. I like what I see.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Next time you go hit try the Adams fast 12 LS for me. Real deal fubuki and adjustable. I like what I see.

Beast mode from tapatalk

adding it to my ponder list thanks.

Adams cb3 = money!!! Full club longer then j40s

Haha screw all you!!!! I'm not selling anything after the razr fit! So boo yah

Lmao @ all these comments. So far I've had matty hit the mashie 3w, ping i20's, classic and Adams cb3 is next.

I'm in love with this
a6936c91-46cf-7a41.jpg

Beast mode from tapatalk
Kmac, you you hit the CB2's? I haven't hit the 3's yet so wondering if there is a noticeable difference in forgiveness.

Haha Junior has it pegged. I'm pondering what kind of deals we can all get from Matty in the next few days

Cd3 was longer and felt better then the cb2

Razr Black irons. They would fetch a good price in the marketplace next week for sure

Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back