What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear it buddy. As often as you change putters I would think that would get tough on the game.

Putting is never an issue, 28 today, the greens are always the place where I'm calm, I believe I can putt very well with anything...except a plumbers neck! Hahaha

Had some major weight transfer issues that came up out of nowhere today and it was too late when I figured out what was going on. Boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wento to the Toronto Golf Show today. I hit everything that intrigued me over the last little while. I also met the lovely Lauren Thompson.

Alex

another lesson today .. baby steps i guess trying to get this swing repeatable and more upright and connected. sometimes i want to quit and go back to what i made work before. ugh golf is so frustrating.

Shot a much debated 78 at Kaneohe Klipper.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Had a lesson today. Hit my tour striker pro for the first time. It was very usefully it is exactly what my instructor wants me to work on - Hit down on the ball. I wasn't hitting down with my clubs but put the tour striker in my hand and just the look of it made me hit down on it.

Took my lesson (last night). Focused on the Driver. It was a bit frustrating from a pure results perspective. Interestingly, Trackman numbers on my swing were pretty darn good but I was hitting them on the heal, producing the undesireable flight pattern. Learned that I need to fine tune two things, giving me something to work on between lessons.

another lesson today .. baby steps i guess trying to get this swing repeatable and more upright and connected. sometimes i want to quit and go back to what i made work before. ugh golf is so frustrating.

I'm in the middle of lessons too and feel your pain. What was your original objective when you started the lessons?

smalls where you able to hit them yet? let us know how the feel
I didn't get them until after 7 PM yesterday, haha.

I'm going to try them out today. Not sure how good a review I can give, other than how they work in the wind! (It's supposed to be 40+ mph gusts today and 25-30 mph sustained winds today)

Short iron practice at the range and a lot off chipping and putting. I will not make a 3 putt ever again ;). Short game practice is definitely more fun to do with a friend, make it a bit of a competition.

another day on the range .. made some good progress with irons. finally got it straightend out and no longer hooking it.

driver is another story i cant stop turning the face over... at impact the club face is pointed dead left . so frustrating but ill get it back to where i was

I didn't feel like playing in the wind again, so I went to the range to work on a few things. I was really clicking with the irons, and my Classic driver is starting to feel more natural and not like some new piece of equipment in my hand. Almost wish I had played today.

The wife and I played the local 9 hole course, Diablo Hills. Hit 4 of 6 fairways, 5 GIRs, problem was putting, shot 39
Had a good time

Pulled an old forgotten about driver shaft for a new experiment coming up.

Marked up some new golf balls and cleaned up my golf closet a bit. Itching for the season to start up here.

Later today, I will throw a gray Lamkin REL 3GEN on my new Adams a12 hybrid, to match the grips on my other hybrids.

Played 18 with THP'er Michael.Tyler87. Had fun but what a dreadful day of ball striking, lost 5 balls!

Hit a large bucket. 2nd time hitting balls this year (well, since August of last year technically). Had to hit in the dome today since it was snowing. Here's a 7 iron swing video I took...

Watched the final round of the Honda after...

Attended a Taylormade demo day and played 18 after.

Played and placed 3rd in the edpa scramble with a -12 score. I won a bushnell GPS and Cleveland FL 5W

Played 18 with THP'er Michael.Tyler87. Had fun but what a dreadful day of ball striking, lost 5 balls!

Vince, I had a blast today despite the wind and cold. Looking forward to the next round.

Had a golf lesson at Greendale Golf Course in Alexandria and the played 18 with VA Vince. Great day of golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back