What socks do you use for golf?

I like my adidas and callaway socks, but my swiftwicks are my favorites.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

I'm with coolbreeze, I just wear what I'm wearing (and most of my socks are the cheap ankle sock variety so I can replace them frequently). On the other hand, I often golf in my Vibram 'shoes' so I wear them barefoot.

Jox Sox, footies. Love them!

Champion Duo Dry Lite from Target.

I like the under armour performance no shows, but I would love to try some kentwool and swiftwick varieties.

I use UA mostly although the swiftwicks sound nice, might try em.

Kentwool...the official golf sock of Hanks

And TBT!

I also have several pair of Footjoy and Under Armor socks

Footjoy no show socks. Love em'!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Black ankle socks usually Under Armour

Either black ankle Under Armours or shin high Adidas.

Black no see ums. Use to get them at footlocker, but I have found them at a local discount department store and I buy them in 6 packs.

They are like not wearing any socks at all, just a think layer between your skin and the leather.

White Adidas ankle length, I pretty well wear them year round.

I buy starter brand performance socks that do just fine. Cheap and effective, whats not to like??

Ankle Footjoy.

Does Swiftwick offer any "no show" options? I scanned their website and it doesn't appear they do. Bummer, as I'd like to give them a shot.

Their "zero" height still looks like it would show above my golf shoes.

Does Swiftwick offer any "no show" options? I scanned their website and it doesn't appear they do. Bummer, as I'd like to give them a shot.

+1 here, exact reason i don't have any of them.

Starter performance socks. Walmart and tony romo approved.

Depending on the shoes, they will come slightly higher. I normally do no show and switched to the Swiftwick, and they are so good, it does not bother me in the slightest.

Depending on the shoe of course but I've tried the zero with several adidas shoes and the socks were "no show."

Starter performance socks. Walmart and tony romo approved.

LMAO! Oddly both have been accused of not having a heart :beat-up:

--
tapatalk

Depending on the shoes, they will come slightly higher. I normally do no show and switched to the Swiftwick, and they are so good, it does not bother me in the slightest.
Depending on the shoe of course but I've tried the zero with several adidas shoes and the socks were "no show."

Cool, thanks gents. Wearing 360 ATV's, so I might have to order a pair to test it out. I'm very picky about my socks showing with shorts on, so hopefully it will work out.

usually black cotton crew socks

Back