The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being happy or content with clubs.. It was fun at first but it's getting annoying!!

Johnny Miller. Enough said

Johnny Miller. Enough said

Jack in the booth too....guys sounds like he'd rather be anywhere but there

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

been dealing with a SQL alert at work since friday that is eating my lunch .thought i had it resolved earlier but it just came back FML!!

Monday morning. Password reset, stupid problem, stupid problem, password reset, brane freeze.

Sitting in a hospital waiting room. As if that wasn't bad enough the room has about 25 chairs and 4 people including me. Well wouldn't you know the next person who comes in smells like he just smoked 4 cigs outside and sits right next to me. Here's hoping I get called to the desk soon

Sitting in a hospital waiting room. As if that wasn't bad enough the room has about 25 chairs and 4 people including me. Well wouldn't you know the next person who comes in smells like he just smoked 4 cigs outside and sits right next to me. Here's hoping I get called to the desk soon

Move to another spot, dude! Act like you're getting some reading material from another spot in the room, and then just sit.

Hope everything is ok...

I hope all is well with ya?

Sorry to hear it ddec, hope all's well.

im going stir crazy. this much rain in this many days just sucks. past few days have been mall/ golf galaxy/ out to eat/ mall/ dicks sporting goods/ out to eat/ mall/ rinse lather and repeat

im going stir crazy. this much rain in this many days just sucks. past few days have been mall/ golf galaxy/ out to eat/ mall/ dicks sporting goods/ out to eat/ mall/ rinse lather and repeat

Same, but it's snow instead of rain. Supposed to warm up though.

yeah the weather is really schizo... its supposed to be snowing later today and then 70 the day after tomorrow

Same, but it's snow instead of rain. Supposed to warm up though.

Make a quick trip this direction Hawk, no snow and 65* here today. 30 mph winds, but still golfable.

Make a quick trip this direction Hawk, no snow and 65* here today. 30 mph winds, but still golfable.

That's going to be us tomorrow! Everything will melt off. Just hoping it dries up a bit before the weekend.

My rant is the phrase "no homo" popping up online. Haven't seen it here, but I see it almost everywhere else, and it's just...insulting. Can a guy say that he loves something and not be immediately judged to be "gay"? Yeah, I love that guy Keegan, no homo." Come on, people. It's not only an idiotic defense of one's insecurities, it's as much of a slander on the gay community as calling someone a f*gg*t. It just sickens me.

My rant is the phrase "no homo" popping up online. Haven't seen it here, but I see it almost everywhere else, and it's just...insulting. Can a guy say that he loves something and not be immediately judged to be "gay"? Yeah, I love that guy Keegan, no homo." Come on, people. It's not only an idiotic defense of one's insecurities, it's as much of a slander on the gay community as calling someone a f*gg*t. It just sickens me.

Legit rant, JN. However, I have never heard of anyone saying that, but sounds like some typical internet type jargon crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's going to be us tomorrow! Everything will melt off. Just hoping it dries up a bit before the weekend.
cart path only sucks even when i walk its still muddy for days

For this you'll have to blame The Lonely Island guys..
http://youtu.be/BRW--La-CJ4

Legit rant indeed.

Move to another spot, dude! Act like you're getting some reading material from another spot in the room, and then just sit.

Hope everything is ok...

Hope everything is OK too.

I guess I am not PC enough! I would just get up and move, and not fake doing anything other than getting away from the smell!

You seem to be a pretty level headed guy so I have a question for you. I saw a PSA the other day from the NBA about saying something or someone is gay, meaning like stupid or corny. It got me thinking, do most gay people really find it offensive or just stupid? (I hope the question comes across the correct way as I am not condoning it, just questioning)

You seem to be a pretty level headed guy so I have a question for you. I saw a PSA the other day from the NBA about saying something or someone is gay, meaning like stupid or corny. It got me thinking, do most gay people really find it offensive or just stupid? (I hope the question comes across the correct way as I am not condoning it, just questioning)

Some find it offensive, some find it stupid. I happen to not get offended by it, but think it's idiotic. Calling something/someone gay is a negative term in today's vernacular, but it doesn't have the sting as "no homo" to me.

Some find it offensive, some find it stupid. I happen to not get offended by it, but think it's idiotic. Calling something/someone gay is a negative term in today's vernacular, but it doesn't have the sting as "no homo" to me.

Fair enough, I was just curious. It seemed like a stupid thing to make a PSA about. I would think that the term fa**ot would be a more offensive word.

Fair enough, I was just curious. It seemed like a stupid thing to make a PSA about. I would think that the term fa**ot would be a more offensive word.

It is, but I do remember when Kobe said that stupid sh!t to a ref...when you're in the limelight, you have to watch your words carefully, for they have greater clout. Tiger dropped the F bomb yesterday, and while I don't get fussy about swearing, he shouldn't have done so on television and in front of the gallery.

I dont want to sound like a turd, but I have never understood how a word can bother someone. Call me what you will, i know who I am, and if you callin gme a cracker makes you feel good then have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back