Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripper...These are two of the hybrids I really want to spend some time with at Demo Day. I hit them both in Golfsmith a few weeks ago and I liked them both quite a bit. The 2012 Mashie does appear to have less offset than last year's version, which was my biggest issue with the 2011 edition. The VRS was bigger (shaped more like the RBZ for example), but felt really good as well. I wasn't on a monitor or anything, but if I had to chose right now, I'd go Mashie, but VRS would be a close second. That opinion may very well change outdoors though.

Thanks, that is good info. Did you find the 2012 Mashie to be quite a bit lighter than the VRS? I noticed the VRS is a bit heavy which coming from the original Mashie threw me off a bit.

I'm repondering all Cally stuff. I truly appreciate the advice Big Carolina!

Thanks, that is good info. Did you find the 2012 Mashie to be quite a bit lighter than the VRS? I noticed the VRS is a bit heavy which coming from the original Mashie threw me off a bit.

I don't remember noticing really, but if I get into a store this weekend, I'll try to keep it in mind and check out the two side by side. From the Nike website, it looks like the 3H is 356 grams total weight and the 4H is 362g total (w/ stiff shafts). Cleveland doesn't have the weights listed in their specs.

I am thinking about getting a stock R9 motore f1 shaft in regular flex for my 3w, i am having a hard time finding one. Did they even make an f1 shaft for a 3w?

I hit the Adams CB3s this evening...I had to wear my jacket around my waist afterwards.

Tap before talk.

I'm repondering all Cally stuff. I truly appreciate the advice Big Carolina!

Any time bro. I think you are pondering the right things.

I hit the Adams CB3s this evening...I had to wear my jacket around my waist afterwards.

Tap before talk.

LOL, that's funny. They are some attractive irons. In fact, what an awesome year for irons in the looks department:

Ci11's, V2's, i20's, 588's, J40's, CB3's, Pro Combo's, etc.

Unreal.

We need a thread to decide which clubs to offload, man it's hard to decide which clubs to sell to fund my pondering.

Any time bro. I think you are pondering the right things.

LOL, that's funny. They are some attractive irons. In fact, what an awesome year for irons in the looks department:

Ci11's, V2's, i20's, 588's, J40's, CB3's, Pro Combo's, etc.

Unreal.

Yessir you're correct! They didn't have the ci11's but I can't imagine them being any harder to hit - so I threw up a bid on eBay!

Tap before talk.

im pondering the new golf pride multi compound white outs in blue...sessy

We need a thread to decide which clubs to offload, man it's hard to decide which clubs to sell to fund my pondering.

LOL, what exactly are you hoarding?

Yessir you're correct! They didn't have the ci11's but I can't imagine them being any harder to hit - so I threw up a bid on eBay!

Tap before talk.

a bid on the 11's?

Tap before talk.

That's funny. What made you say that?

LOL, what exactly are you hoarding?

a bid on the 11's?

Dicks doesn't carry W/S, and the CB3's are out of my price range but they are both right on that game enhancement/game improvement line so I'm taking a gamble

Tap before talk.

V2s, Burner 2.0s, J40s.

Dude, totally off the 2.0's. The 11's are far superior.

Dicks doesn't carry W/S, and the CB3's are out of my price range but they are both right on that game enhancement/game improvement line so I'm taking a gamble

Tap before talk.

You'll love them. All it's going to take is for people to have the chance to hit them. I swear it.

Pondering a new grip for my putter. Any awesome ones you guys can recommend? Mid size....

That's funny. What made you say that?

They felt very solid on well struck shots, didn't punish (in feel) on toe/heel shots and I liked the the feel of loading the KBS 90s. They had a nice weight, looked amazing, and sounded nice and crisp...the only thing I hated was the grips, terrible.

Tap before talk.

I finally get to go to Golfsmith tomorrow. That's good because the guy at Dick's today wouldn't let me hit anything. I want to hit some i20 driver sessiness. And maybe a little Fit and/or RBZ action. And maybe pick up a glove or two and some HEX Black balls. Geez, when Golfsmith trips come about twice a year, they sure are exciting. Lol.

Dude, totally off the 2.0's. The 11's are far superior.

You'll love them. All it's going to take is for people to have the chance to hit them. I swear it.
I was just out taking pictures of them to put in the Marketplace.

I was just out taking pictures of them to put in the Marketplace.

Good. Because if you off the V2's, I'll never speak to you again. :D

Good. Because if you off the V2's, I'll never speak to you again. :D
Hah, The V2s will never go anywhere. I love those irons.

Hah, The V2s will never go anywhere. I love those irons.

Can't get rid of the tester irons. They must hold a special place in your heart!!!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back