The Haney Project 2012

I think Angie's going to win most improved if its based on current index. She has the best swing and her handicap seems realistic, (25). Mario and Sugar ray stated they were 16's. I think with coaching they could maybe get to 16.

I love the show. Obviously, my favorite of all time was the episode with Joe Namath.:act-up:

I have always found Angie E. to be a total babe and her swing looks pretty darn good. Looking forward to seeing more of her and less of the other guys.

Adam Levine has a swing only a mother could love....

Susan Haney posted on twitter that we'll being seeing the two of them together on the show from time to time. Sounds like good episodes.

Levine seems like he has a good attitude about learning the game. His mouth is no worse that Tigers on the course. Good to see someone who's not part of the country club set playing the game. May encourage more everyday people to play, or not

I agree with you there, I am not a big Adam Levine fan music wise but I think he will do the best. I think he will calm down a bit, he probably feels a little awkward knowing he isn't very good and maybe wants to take some attention away from that. I think we have all been there at some point in the beginning.

Funny how people here are picking favorites based on how Levine, Ray and Angie are being portrayed by the show's producers. I'm watching to see how much they can improve and if anything applies to my game.

Funny how people here are picking favorites based on how Levine, Ray and Angie are being portrayed by the show's producers. I'm watching to see how much they can improve and if anything applies to my game.

I think there has been and there will be a lot of tips that all "average" golfers will be able to relate to. Since they all have a tendency to go right, like 90 some percent of all golfers, it was easy to understand what Hank was talking about. The one thing I never am able to understand is when he talks about swinging more around the body. I feel like I am most of the time and I still go right. (But I'm starting lessons soon so that'll help!) But I'm looking forward to seeing the drills and things Hanks works with them all on.

I think there has been and there will be a lot of tips that all "average" golfers will be able to relate to. Since they all have a tendency to go right, like 90 some percent of all golfers, it was easy to understand what Hank was talking about. The one thing I never am able to understand is when he talks about swinging more around the body. I feel like I am most of the time and I still go right. (But I'm starting lessons soon so that'll help!) But I'm looking forward to seeing the drills and things Hanks works with them all on.

He teaches the perfect anti-slice swing for beginners IMO. The problem is with single digit to scratch golfers. If the downswing is too much from the inside you get "stuck" and push right or the dreaded s word if you don't get the timing right. Don't want to go off topic but I saw Mahan's swing last nite and it's perfectly on plane in downswing and not underneath.

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

I am looking forward to watching this seasons show. I actually look forward to the tips to see if I can pick something up that will help my teenage son who just started playing last year. He has been busy playing baseball for the last 110 years. last summer he decide baseball wasn't fun any more and golf was a blast.

Really liking the new concept so far.

Mario has the potential there. Just needs a few directional pointers.

Sugar on the other hand....ouu boy.

I Ike who he is working with....happens to be in the back ground

I watched the second one tonight and must admit that I enjoyed it.

I'm confused that Angie has a good looking swing but is apparently that bad of a golfer. Maybe shes sandbaggin a little.

I'm confused that Angie has a good looking swing but is apparently that bad of a golfer. Maybe shes sandbaggin a little.

Her short game is horrible. They showed her chipping in putting in the first episode and I think she 4-putted.

She's a reverse weight shifter, though. Did you hear Hank say to her, "Just watching you hit hurts my back." There's definitely potential there, though.

Today's show was really good. I love Batali, and have always been a Sugar Ray fan, all the way back to the '76 Olympics. It was fun to watch.

Kevin

I like watching to see what Hank has to say, it is also nice to see someone else struggle. Anyone else think that Hank is starting to look like a walking advertisement? He always seems to be plugging something.

I like watching to see what Hank has to say, it is also nice to see someone else struggle. Anyone else think that Hank is starting to look like a walking advertisement? He always seems to be plugging something.

True, but no different than any guy on tour.

This episode was good, I enjoyed watching those two practice.

They should make this show an hour long instead of showing the same episode in 2 time slots every week...

I watched the first episode today. ( I guess a replay?) I thought it was ok, but nothing great. I liked Ray, and that woman (sorry I don't keep up with showbiz to know who's who). I could care less for that other fella. And I'm still not real impressed with Hank. Just something about him doesn't sit well with me.

Love Batali, nice to see there is hope for us fat bastards

The quick progress Batali showed makes me think he'll be the winner in the end of this. Do you think they'll show more of Levine's fitting at TM?

The quick progress Batali showed makes me think he'll be the winner in the end of this. Do you think they'll show more of Levine's fitting at TM?

I don't think so. Though I wish they would.

I remember in the first season, Barkley got fit and it wasn't even brought up in the show.

I don't think so. Though I wish they would.

I remember in the first season, Barkley got fit and it wasn't even brought up in the show.

I was wondering about fitting. I never hear Hank talk about it but there is no doubt those players need to be fit for their swings. I'm surprised you don't see them being fit early on.

They should make this show an hour long instead of showing the same episode in 2 time slots every week...

Agree with you here this show is going to go one for forever at this rate.

Back