Watched the pilot and the second episode last night. Hmmm. It's close for me, my wife didn't like it much. I'm going to need more "why" soon. They're going to lose me if every episode is figure out who the guy is killing, let him kill a couple people, then catch him and stick him in the bunker prison at the end. The flashbacks are pretty cool, and the Bend it Like Beckham chick is hot and fascinating. Loved her on ER. The lady cop is very hot, and when she was washing the blood off and you could see down her shirt was a nice touch. What would be good is more Robert Forster as Hurley's uncle and former Alcatraz screw. He is an awesome actor.

But right now for hour long shows we DVR Raylan, he blows everything else on TV out of the water, The Walking Dead which is starting back up Sunday, and The River which we have taped but haven't watched yet. Hell on Wheels just ended and I'm loving that. I also want to start watching some NetFlix shows I've not seen like Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, and Mad Men.

I can only watch so much TV, man.

Kevin

I don't buy the girl cop hero thing. Hard for me to swallow. Plus I keep expecting to see dinosaurs jump somebody.

I think they need to start explaining some more **** or its gonna be a one season show. Im getting close to stop watching too...

I thought last nights shows were awesome! It is really starting to form a great show. I can't wait for next week.

I think they need to start explaining some more **** or its gonna be a one season show. Im getting close to stop watching too...

This. I appreciate that they're going for a 'Law and Order crossed with Lost' thing, but too many loose threads to be this far in.

That said, I didn't catch last nights. My local Fox affiliate repeats the episode at 11:00pm Saturday which seems to work better for me.

I love it personally. The wife and I will continue watching, last nights ep was really good IMO.

I love this show! I only watched the first half last night, looking forward to finishing it up tonight!

this show is great been watching since day 1, its got me hooked, some crazy people out there

I have to catch up on some episodes but I like the show so far. Better than watching another bad episode of CSI!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I loved the back to back episodes. When he messed that guys eyes up my wife was like dang now I'm going to have bad dreams!

Caught up on this now....great show that's starting to,really hit its stride

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

i agree

This has gotten better I think, but I'm not truly hooked. These guys sure are violent though. The land mine guy episode was a good one. And these treasure hunters dudes were brutal.

Kevin

I also think this show is getting better. Looking forward to learn what the wardens experiments were all about!

a few articles out there seem to suggest that this show is being cancelled...I hope not, got time invested already lol

a few articles out there seem to suggest that this show is being cancelled...I hope not, got time invested already lol

Wow that would suck, its actualyl a way better shpow than alot of garbage on tv now, Hopefully if it isnt getting good ratings they move it to another night,,,, but they have to have a 2nd season, the way it ended on Monday can't go like that,,, they will bring her back just like the other girl,, yeah im hooked LOL

I saw that as well, very disappointing. I watched V until it got cancelled as well. I hate getting into these shows just to left hanging.

I would hate that...there's so many other shows out there that deserve that fate instead

As much as I enjoyed Alcatraz, I just don't see how it can possibly survive. I see it suffering the same unfortunate fate as Fringe.

Tap tap taparoo

I would hate that...there's so many other shows out there that deserve that fate instead

Agreed.

It's starting to get vaguely Aliasly mixed with Lost. The warden is getting more Sloan like especially with the ending a couple nights ago.

yeah no joke, if it does, then im really only left with 1 new show I wat ...Touch...huge 24 fan and havent been disappointed with the first 2 episodes

House will be finished soon which means they'll be down another series...I can't see them getting rid of this.

Tap before talk.

I am going to watch the Tommy madsen half of the finale right now... then I have two big epic posts to write. see you in an hour!

I am going to watch the Tommy madsen half of the finale right now... then I have two big epic posts to write. see you in an hour!

yeah I gotta watch that half still as well

Back