The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be up to 75 today, here in Omaha. Unfortunately the wind is 15-25 MPH, with gusts higher. Screw you, mother nature!!!!! I'm still going to go play 9. Might take out some windows in the process, but I'm not missing a day like this.

Edit: Just saw that c0ncept's grandma passed away. My condolences to you. Sorry, man. =(

Ahh man, sorry to hear c0ncept. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family dude.

It's beautiful out today, no wind and warm. There was a tiny bit of frost last night and they funking closed the course for the day! This one pisses me off and I let management know this time. I'm actually really mad right now, I was at the course ready to play with a lot of other members and they now have a small riot on their hands.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

It's beautiful out today, no wind and warm. There was a tiny bit of frost last night and they funking closed the course for the day! This one pisses me off and I let management know this time. I'm actually really mad right now, I was at the course ready to play with a lot of other members and they now have a small riot on their hands.

Dude, I hope they do something about this consistent issue for you guys. Being overprotective is one thing, just being ignorant is a whole other story!

time to become a US citizen buddy!

My grandma just died :(

I am sorry to hear that C0ncept. Sad day.

WTCrap man? There is no excuse for that. Frost melts that is why they have frost DELAYS. I would be shaking mad if I were you. Like Jake shaking mad.

I'm starting to hate your course

Thanks guys. Concept just read that, I'm really sorry about that buddy.

Thanks guys it means a lot. I just feel terrible for my mom since they were so close and my sister because it is her birthday today.

I have the worst effn hangover from last night or a few hours ago. Had a blast but having to work this trade show today is going suck.....ugh

I have the worst effn hangover from last night or a few hours ago. Had a blast but having to work this trade show today is going suck.....ugh

LMAO. Sorry to hear this man, looks like Vegas is treating you well!!

My building's facilities gorup....when you see the temp is going to be warm do you think you may want to adjust the internal temp to compensate for that? I know it's supposed to be 40* outside but it's not, please stop making me feel like I'm in a Kathy Lee sweat shop and turn on th eair and not the heat

LMAO. Sorry to hear this man, looks like Vegas is treating you well!!

My vendor treated me well last night. I'm not sure what time I left the club and I lost track of the consumption

My vendor treated me well last night. I'm not sure what time I left the club and I lost track of the consumption
What happens in Vegas...

You got that right.....last night was a true Vegas night! Have some interesting stories
Good for you Freddie. Work hard, play hard!

You got that right.....last night was a true Vegas night! Have some interesting stories
That's awesome. I really need to go to Vegas.

Thats excellent. Happened to me last year. I blacked out! oops

Vegas stories are sweet. I can never go back for more than 3 days, to much trouble after 3 days.

My internet is slow as sh!t this evening. Don't know why, but everything is taking so damn long to load, not just THP.

It's been soooo long since that's happened to me. I remember being hungover at trade shows. Ugh is right.

It's not that they had staff bags. It's what was in them. One guy had MP-69s, Burner SF2.0 in X-flex, and a Cameron Cali. The other had MB 710s, a 910D3 in X-flex, and a Bettinardi (first one I've seen in person actually). I got behind them on the first tee and thought, sweet, they'll be ahead of me in no time. Boy was I wrong. They were TERRIBLE. Neither hit a fairway all day, They didn't hit the sweet spot on their irons once, and it was a shock if they 3-putted (I mean they always 4-putted). I asked once on the 3rd tee to play through, they said "We're warming up, we'll fly through here quick now." Then they got worse. And they kept driving away before I could ask to go through. I hit into them once to send a message, they just kept going. At that point I switched over to the back 9 but the frustration followed and the round stayed bad. They thought they were cool hotshots cause they played tour equipment despite the fact that they didn't hit one good shot all day.

It's not that they had staff bags. It's what was in them. One guy had MP-69s, Burner SF2.0 in X-flex, and a Cameron Cali. The other had MB 710s, a 910D3 in X-flex, and a Bettinardi (first one I've seen in person actually). I got behind them on the first tee and thought, sweet, they'll be ahead of me in no time. Boy was I wrong. They were TERRIBLE. Neither hit a fairway all day, They didn't hit the sweet spot on their irons once, and it was a shock if they 3-putted (I mean they always 4-putted). I asked once on the 3rd tee to play through, they said "We're warming up, we'll fly through here quick now." Then they got worse. And they kept driving away before I could ask to go through. I hit into them once to send a message, they just kept going. At that point I switched over to the back 9 but the frustration followed and the round stayed bad. They thought they were cool hotshots cause they played tour equipment despite the fact that they didn't hit one good shot all day.

At least they weren't a prick and hit in to people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back