Nippon - NS Pro MODUS3

Wtc is my brother doing hammered at 6pm on a Monday? President's Day? Wifey took the kid away for the night? Or just typical One-T theatrics? Whatever it is, he's got the game for Modus3 if he wants it.

you think? if thats the case I will buy them, but they arent going in my 40s

you think? if thats the case I will buy them, but they arent going in my 40s

What are you planning to put in the J40's?

I thought you were going to go with PX 6.0 Flighted? When/why did you change your mind?

Thats none of your damn business Dean!

kidding, I have the 38s that have the flighted in them, so, I thought I should try something different. I have heard that the KBS feel a little better than the PX so I thought why not, if I dont like the KBS I will have the PX pulled from my 38s and I will still be good to go. So, its really a win win for me

I think One T would be better served with Modus3.... I don't have any facts to back that up other than how sweet these shafts look!

I think One T would be better served with Modus3.... I don't have any facts to back that up other than how sweet these shafts look!

hahaha, your right, however, I am not changing my mind on this one.

kidding, I'm money with whatever I hit. I think these look better than any other shaft and I can hit a hickory stick if need be I'm so good. I'll most likey hit game these in the J40 so Tina can live through my experience. So, its really a win win for me

I think this is what you meant Ike.

Look at One-T with a master plan. Makes sense to me dude. Might as well give the Tours a try. I reckon you'd like the Modus3 too though.

Look at One-T with a master plan. Makes sense to me dude. Might as well give the Tours a try. I reckon you'd like the Modus3 too though.

He and his planning! Lol. I mean yeah sticking with what you're fitted and what works is good.

stop it bro. I dont need to ponder any more

I won't lie, after going through the shaft optimizer tonight and it spitting out DG S300, PX 5.5, and KBS Tour, these crept in to my mind.

I won't lie, after going through the shaft optimizer tonight and it spitting out DG S300, PX 5.5, and KBS Tour, these crept in to my mind.

Do it .....do it......DO IT!!!

I'm trying to buy a Modus on ebay. Part of me thinks the return of Paul Casey is going to drive the price up on these shafts.

I swear I somebody else with these last weekend.

I'm trying to buy a Modus on ebay. Part of me thinks the return of Paul Casey is going to drive the price up on these shafts.

I think that is actually Chunky bidding against you

I think I have talked myself into these using some One-T logic. I can always throw KBS tours from another set in if they don't work out.

I think I have talked myself into these using some One-T logic. I can always throw KBS tours from another set in if they don't work out.

One-T logic is a scary philosophy haha

Hmmmmm all signs pointing to me doing the same using Howzat logic!

One-T logic is a scary philosophy haha

It really is. For some reason I keep thinking about these shafts. I am going to have to find a Titleist fitting cart and give these a go.

I still haven't found these yet. What are the chances that someone else has????

JB, if you had a choice of Nippon shafts... would these be close to the top? I played the 1050(i believe) in the ZStars and wondering if you have a comparison on ballflight and maybe even how the shafts load.

Back