Longest drive Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
434 yard par 4. Slightly dowhill but not by very much. Ended up with my second shot about 140 yards out just slightly off the fairway

I topped a drive about 25' on a par 5 sunday. Still made par.

Lol and I bogeyed the par 4 after the 335 yard drive. I guess I know how Dustin Johnson feels.

366. 25 years ago when I was a teenager and with a persimmon wood no less. Elevated tee (10feet), flat fairway, but was downwind that day. I just hit it as pure as possible. Overshot the dogleg and flew over the 1st set of trees towards the next fairway, ending up in the rough around trees, so very little run on.
Pre GPS, but I walked it off from the fairway marker, so +/- a few yards. No recall of my score that hole or round.
Can still pick out the spot it ended up if I play that course and it still makes me smile.

Dont know what that is, but my friends kid who helped setup my account picked it out.
you want to change it

edit: by the way longest drive is 340 yards with downhill and 320 flat

440 yards on a 475 yard par 4.

Yeah, I pushed it right and hit the cart path.

Longest drive ever just last week. Par 4 285yards, with an elevated green. No wind which is very unusual and I hit the ball flush and it took off and landed 20ft from the hole. 2 putted for my birdie :)

299 gps measured. Happened last week :)

310 on Saturday elevated BIG TIME last Saturday

285. Carried about 220 then hit a hill and rolled away. I was 120 out, had to go over water downhill with a bad lie, luckily there was a bug hill behind the green. So I took my hybrid and hit it HARD trying to hit the hill and roll back on. It hit the hill but the rough was too thick and it didn't get to the green. I ended up chipping it close and making par.

I topped a drive about 25' on a par 5 sunday. Still made par.

On a golf trip I came to the 18th with a chance of making par and breaking 80 which was a great accomplishment for me. Decided to play it safe and hit 3W off the tee box. Barely grazed the ball but hit it enough to knock it off the tee and it slowly rolled off the tee box and into a little river beside the tee box. So I would say 15' and straight right lol. Did not save par

man you guys kill balls... i need to up my long game

Drove the ball @ 365 on #16 at Bandon Dunes. .1% skill, 50% luck, 49.9% strong wind at my back. Still, I'll take it.

I've had a few over 300, and several under 50....yeah, I'm a player.

i've had quite a few over 300, but two of the longest i've had were in the last year. this past saturday i hit one, wind assisted that went 345. i only know b/c i played off the back tees and was pin high and just right of the green. the other was when i drove the 328 yard par 4 11th hole at my home course in the club championship, non-wind aided however caught a straight bounce forward off a sprinkler head. awesome.

My longest gps verified drive was around 287 m which I think is close to 315 yards. That was with the old driver though. Can't wait to get out on a real course with my 910D2.

You all are hardcore animals!

I hit one 275 today on a LM with the i20. Awww yeah.

Longest GPS verfied was 314 all carry, no rollout as the ground was soft. Level ground, Slight breeze behind me.

I hit one approximately 340 - 350 with my old Spalding wooden driver. Of course I hit it over the corner of an old Walmart store and managed some excellent roll across the empty parking lot.

Had a minus yardage on Saturday. Right off the ladies tee marker, and went high over my head behind me.

Had a minus yardage on Saturday. Right off the ladies tee marker, and went high over my head behind me.

I've had a few of those (and witnessed several more) on #9 at my home course. It's a tee shot framed by two pine trees, with the hole being a rather short dogleft left that can be driven with a nice draw over the corner. The problem comes when people try ratchet up a little more swing speed and end up with a dead pull that sometimes connects solidly with the tree on the left.

I did it on 5. Straight over the clubhouse!

Nailed my second go - bit of anger. Can I count that as a long drive or do I deduct 50 from it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back