2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Get Together

Can't wait to get up and play some NW golf, I'm beyond stoked.

NW golf is beyond awesome. I would love to tee it up with you.

If you guys are ever do a get together that's a bit more off the coast (say Spokane or Coeur D'Alene area) let me know. Going all the way to the coast is just a bit too much of a drive for me.

Living in the middle no nowhere is lame :doh:
Lethbridge is weird.

Lethbridge is weird.

Don't I know it.

I really want to get a job on the coast of BC or around Ottawa once I graduate. I spent last summer in Ottawa and the golf was much better. Only visited Victoria/Vancouver once on a school sailing trip but I loved it.

Interested in doing this. 1st round weekend of Madness is a no go.

Interested in doing this. 1st round weekend of Madness is a no go.

Madness?

Might have roped my FIL into coming. I'll let you know Teeth once I get a finalized verdict.

I'm definitely in but can't do the replay.

If there's room I'll bring another bud too. (no replay for him)

i would probably go, but since i'm only 15 i can't drive and i live in Portland Oregon :/

I was planning on trying to fly home so I could do this but just realized that is Easter weekend so everyone is coming down here. Hope you guys have a blast and maybe a few of us can get together this summer.

Okay so we are just about a month away from an awesome day of golf at Chambers Bay on April 7th and it is time to get serious about who is official. I went through and made a list of those who said that they are coming and those that said that they are maybes. I also listed those interested in a replay and as of right now there were only 3 who said yes to the replay (with their friends it would be two tee times). So here is what I need from you guys... confirmation. Just that. Let me know if you are for sure coming and if you are bringing anyone with you. I saw many people ask if there is room? There is no maximum number of golfers (I can request more tee times), but if you say you are coming I need you to come.

Okay, so that is it for the business side of things now for the awesomeness! tomahawk has been hard at work to take our day at Chambers Bay to another level and it is going to be great! That is all, just a little tease for now, but I promise it is going to be cool!

Here is the list and the info

What
Golf at Chambers Bay in Tacoma, WA
WHEN
Saturday, April 7th. There will be a morning round 8 or 8:30ish and a replay round around 1.

People who said they are definitely coming
Dr. Teeth +1
Oregon Golfer +2
tomahawk +10 (awesome!)
Coolbreeze
Super Tuna +1
cmoors +4
360golfer +3
Rekimoto
JConn +3
NWGolfer
wolfepaw +1

Fencesitters :D
uscgmk
hjimzaf
checkered

Replay

Oregon Golfer +1
tomahawk+3
Rekimoto
Dr. Teeth
JConn +3

This is a pretty sweet list of people! I am SUPER excited about this and cant wait to see everyone! Please let me know ASAP with your confirmations, retractions, or additions. Anyone is welcome to come!

Last edited:
Thanks again Teeth for putting this together. Great job. I have been working behind the scenes a little bit to try and make this years NW outing even better than last years. As some of you know, I am an authorized Cleveland seller. I am working with my rep to bring the Cleveland line down to Chamber's for all of you to hit. Black and Classic Drivers in different flexes, 588 CB and MB irons, Black irons, Mashie irons, CG 16 irons, Mashie hybrids, 588 wedges, NC and Classic putters, etc. Plus I will have my full set of 588 CB's for you guys to play with. If you have anything that you are interested in, let me know, I will do my best to bring it. Can't wait to see you all at Chamber's Bay on April 7, and let's start praying for some sun!

Edit: CG 16 irons!! Sorry

Last edited:
Thanks again Teeth for putting this together. Great job. I have been working behind the scenes a little bit to try and make this years NW outing even better than last years. As some of you know, I am an authorized Cleveland seller. I am working with my rep to bring the Cleveland line down to Chamber's for all of you to hit. Black and Classic Drivers in different flexes, 588 CB and MB irons, Black irons, Mashie irons, CG 17 irons, Mashie hybrids, 588 wedges, NC and Classic putters, etc. Plus I will have my full set of 588 CB's for you guys to play with. If you have anything that you are interested in, let me know, I will do my best to bring it. Can't wait to see you all at Chamber's Bay on April 7, and let's start praying for some sun!

Thanks TJ! This is amazing! I cannot wait to try some Cleveland goodness!

Thanks again Teeth for putting this together. Great job. I have been working behind the scenes a little bit to try and make this years NW outing even better than last years. As some of you know, I am an authorized Cleveland seller. I am working with my rep to bring the Cleveland line down to Chamber's for all of you to hit. Black and Classic Drivers in different flexes, 588 CB and MB irons, Black irons, Mashie irons, CG 17 irons, Mashie hybrids, 588 wedges, NC and Classic putters, etc. Plus I will have my full set of 588 CB's for you guys to play with. If you have anything that you are interested in, let me know, I will do my best to bring it. Can't wait to see you all at Chamber's Bay on April 7, and let's start praying for some sun!
WOW, you just blew my mind. You and Dr Teeth are doing an awesome thing here and can't wait.

wow that is some exciting stuff!

Wow Tomahawk bringing it! I cannot wait! Is there a misprint, or did I miss something? CG17?????

Dr. - I'm down for a replay as well. (so would my +2). I'm trying to get a commitment from them ASAP so I'll let you know when I hear from them.

That I didn't know. Wow!
Very, very cool TH!

Teeth: Sorting it out, should have it down shortly. The wife is working on whether she wants to go shopping with her mom while I golf and appearntly co-ordinating that isn't easy...

Wow Tomahawk bringing it! I cannot wait! Is there a misprint, or did I miss something? CG17?????

Dr. - I'm down for a replay as well. (so would my +2). I'm trying to get a commitment from them ASAP so I'll let you know when I hear from them.

Sorry brother... it is my fat fingers getting in the way. It was a misprint!

No worries buddy. Still bringing an amazing lineup, I was just wondering how I've never heard of them.

Awesome news. I am in for sure. Looking like it will just be me but will let you know if that changes.

I played out there on Saturday and the course was in pretty good shape. There were a couple of patchy spots on a few of the greens but I guess that can be chalked up to the time of the year. I don't know if this will apply since we are playing a special rate but they are giving out replay vouchers for a discounted price since the have a couple of temp greens. Mine was for a $75 round good M-F anytime through June.

Looking forward to getting out there again.

Here are a couple of pics from a few weeks ago when we were hitting the 2012 Cleveland lineup. Hopefully this will add a bit of fun to the NW outing.

Cleveland003.jpg

Cleveland010.jpg

Cleveland015.jpg

588 CB at address
Cleveland007.jpg

Cleveland009.jpg

Hawt!

Will the Classic 310 be around by then? I cannot recall the release date

Hawt!

Will the Classic 310 be around by then? I cannot recall the release date

It should be. No guarantees though. HAHA. The entire 2012 line is supposed to be out late next week.

I'll get back to you by tonight or tomorrow whether I can make it or not. My travel schedule is only planned through 4/1 when I return from Arizona. There is currently no discussions of me having to be out of state that day. I just left messages for my dad and brother to see if they might be interested either way.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it!

Thanks again Teeth for putting this together. Great job. I have been working behind the scenes a little bit to try and make this years NW outing even better than last years. As some of you know, I am an authorized Cleveland seller. I am working with my rep to bring the Cleveland line down to Chamber's for all of you to hit. Black and Classic Drivers in different flexes, 588 CB and MB irons, Black irons, Mashie irons, CG 16 irons, Mashie hybrids, 588 wedges, NC and Classic putters, etc. Plus I will have my full set of 588 CB's for you guys to play with. If you have anything that you are interested in, let me know, I will do my best to bring it. Can't wait to see you all at Chamber's Bay on April 7, and let's start praying for some sun!

Edit: CG 16 irons!! Sorry

:at-wits-end:WOW!!! What a guy !!! and here I am stuck in windy SoCal for all the fun. Great going to both Tomahawk and Dr. Teeth--I'll miss you both.:banghead:

:at-wits-end:WOW!!! What a guy !!! and here I am stuck in windy SoCal for all the fun. Great going to both Tomahawk and Dr. Teeth--I'll miss you both.:banghead:

Sorry you can't make it. We will get together later in the year!

Back