Limited Edition Bettinardi Putters at Blind9Golf

What do these run?

Tapatalk

Wowzas, great looking putters!

Tap before talk.

1st post updated with additional pictures of the BB1-Half Moon.

You need to stop lol Buckjob is going to go broke buying putters.

i oem putters like you oem everything else in your bag bro! except this ain't getting mattycracked!!! lol

Haha. Just think more equipment for you to hit lol..

Omg I'm sending a pm for that half moon!!

ummmm... yea... wow. Love the putters!!

The BB1 and BB8 are spectacular. Ooh, how I love ye!

I gotta get out of here!

Awesome awesome looking, love the 22. Are any available in lefty?

I like the BB2 Copper. In fact it's similar to the old beat up putter I have been using lately. The others are pretty, but I don't like the neck styles.

Beautiful is the only word I can think of. There was one of the .22 Cal putters on eBay for definitely 4 figures, it was either 1500 or 2200, can't remember.

Awesome workmanship on those guys. It's hard to pick a favorite out of the group. I'm jealous! KCM

That BB1 half moon is so sick. That .44 mag neck has to make that as rare as they come.

That BB1 half moon is so sick. That .44 mag neck has to make that as rare as they come.

Ya, I dream about that BB1 hm, it needs to come home tp papa.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Got my BBO Flow today it looks great. and Bettis feel with the honeycomb face is always great. rolling some putts in my living room now. might have to go back to the range to hit this a little on the greens today too.

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

That looks real nice, Buck.

Great pictures Buck. Thanks for posting them, looking forward to hearing how she works for you.

Buck that looks great!

Dang, that's a nice putter but the finish is absolutely amazing.

hoping to get her out in the next day or 2 I gave my Lajosi a good test the last 2 days so now i wanna get the Betti out and see what she does. The Finish is just amazing. and feels great rolling off the carpet at home.

Back