2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

That was frigging awesome belbs! I don't envy you though, JB is pretty relentless!
Oh I know - if you look at the MC 1.0 video thread and JB & GG Productions, there are like 12+ "The Belbs" videos. All pretty funny.

Thanks for the positive comments, it was fun to make, even if it took forever.

Awesome vid belbs!

Belbs thats was friggin hilarious!!!!!!!!! LOL great stuff!

That thing is awesome Belbs. I love the originality, and I can't imagine how long you've been sitting & working on this thing. Well done bro. Cant wait to meet you and see the Belbs hit bombs past team THP.

Oh I know - if you look at the MC 1.0 video thread and JB & GG Productions, there are like 12+ "The Belbs" videos. All pretty funny.

Thanks for the positive comments, it was fun to make, even if it took forever.

That was really funny! :rofl:

Just got off the phone with Jeffrey, and I'm all set. Woo Hoo! Time to bring some Kentucky Thunder to Florida!

Awesome news biglee, welcome to the outing.

Sitting here lmao, just saw the Belbs creation, an instant classic imo.
I have already responded to GG and I am sitting on ready, this is going to be so much fun.

Awesome video Belbs! What you lack in singing skills you more than made up for in creativity.

Thanks gg for the pm.. Just makes me think more about how close we are!!! Woo hoo

Great video belbs! Jwow is going to BBQ your creative nuts

Update:

We just had another drop out and now we have a spot open again.

I don't want to be rude but if you are signed up for the outing and you cannot go I am BEGGING you, PLEASE tell me ASAP. We are getting too close for me to fill your spot and the rooms are based on a specific number of people attending. This causes a huge mess with rooming, so I have to know now. Thank you.

Belbs ... um ... wow.

Here it is... I made a video, people going to the outing should enjoy this.

[video=youtube;-SFR5qXwEJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SFR5qXwEJA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I'll also post this to the Morgan Cup thread :) It is appropriate there too.

I am blatantly quoting my own post for the morning crowd. So what! :)

REMINDER:

We still have 1 spot left that needs to be filled ASAP. Please contact me if you or someone you know is interested.

If you've been reading this thread, you know that those who are attending are having a whole lot of fun already just in anticipation of the outing. Imagine what it's going to be once we get there in May. Why not jump on that last open spot while you can. You know you want to.

Uh Oh biglee, you just lost your GET OUT OF WOODSHED FREE card.

haha I played so horrible yesterday that I put my own self in the woodshed :bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
Update:

We just had another drop out and now we have a spot open again.

I don't want to be rude but if you are signed up for the outing and you cannot go I am BEGGING you, PLEASE tell me ASAP. We are getting too close for me to fill your spot and the rooms are based on a specific number of people attending. This causes a huge mess with rooming, so I have to know now. Thank you.

hope this gets filled fast!

Geepers people. In or OUT IN or OUT!

and not the burgers!

ok another chance at winning the lottery that you can control whether you win or not has just opened up, get on it people!

Geepers people. In or OUT IN or OUT!

can't believe people are dropping out still.... i mean did they not see the list of equipment scheduled for DEMO Day? And if your not going.... check it out i think the list alone will force you to sign up and go!!!

Back