welcome!

:welcome:

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the Forum!

Golfers,

Been reading lots of your posts. I love this site! I am looking for new irons and want some guidance from the experts on this site.

Im a 6 handicap golfer that is over 50. Playing MP-52 irons and wants some forgiveness in my next set. I think it's time for some help. Have been all over the map with my wish list and that's why I'm here for advice. My favorite today is the AP-1 then the i20. I know there is a huge difference in these two clubs but want some help. I've read a lot about the i20's but not so much about the Titleist irons.

Can I count on accuracy with the AP-1 irons from 160 in? Thanks for your comments

First of all welcome to THP. You came to the right site to find great information when looking for a new set of irons, that's exactly how I found the site. I know the reviews for the i20 will be coming in soon because they just sent some out for testing. There are a lot of great reviews on here and A LOT of people that know A LOT of everything golf here.

Welcome to THP!

Sounds like you're looking at some pretty nice iron sets there, regardless of what anyone else thinks you should get out and demo them to find what works better for you. I hit the Mizuno MP 53 irons last weekend, the Mizuno rep said they're the most forgiving MP iron ever so add those to the list as well. Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity are some money irons as well, try those babies as well. Have fun with the testing and welcome to the site!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, and I feel fairly safe offering a big old "Roll Tide" given your screen name.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, and I feel fairly safe offering a big old "Roll Tide" given your screen name.

That would correct! Thanks for the great welcome to everyone. I'm not a frequent poster but will read lots of you guys insight.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! The AP-1's and i20's were 2 of the 3 "finalists" for me when I got down to the end of my new iron search. My suggestion would be to go out and try both. Although I liked the feel of both, there was a definite difference between the two for me. As far as the "from 160 in" question, you might consider changing it to a "from 130 in" question and take a serious look at the SCOR Golf wedges. There's a big thread on here about them - and they're great clubs for that purpose! Lastly, make sure to be fitted for whatever irons you decide on. Welcome again!!!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP! The AP-1's and i20's were 2 of the 3 "finalists" for me when I got down to the end of my new iron search. My suggestion would be to go out and try both. Although I liked the feel of both, there was a definite difference between the two for me. As far as the "from 160 in" question, you might consider changing it to a "from 130 in" question and take a serious look at the SCOR Golf wedges. There's a big thread on here about them - and they're great clubs for that purpose! Lastly, make sure to be fitted for whatever irons you decide on. Welcome again!!!

Thanks Bags! I've always considered my 7 iron a scoring club and my MP-52's usually give me confidence. I just want something that is a bit more forgiving that I can feel confident with in that yardage and in. I'm very confident with my clubs now and your comment might be the true comparison, 130 in. Thanks for your reply

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Back