The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the commercials for the General Auto Insurance? If you have do you notice they're always targeting Mexicans???? It kinda pisses me off. Why cant we get Statefarm?
That would piss me off too buddy, you should move to Canada, you would be "The Mexican" so nobody would target you. You would hear a lot of "oh neat a mexican" though.

That would piss me off too buddy, you should move to Canada, you would be "The Mexican" so nobody would target you. You would hear a lot of "oh neat a mexican" though.

that I dont mind. Chicks would dig me up there. I could get my own Trish Stratus. But not blonde. or ugly.

that I dont mind. Chicks would dig me up there. I could get my own Trish Stratus. But not blonde. or ugly.

she sounds lovely

You bite your tongue. Maybe now she's a bit more aged, but 10 years ago? Her and Torrie Wilson. Yes please.

you must have hated the 'Yo Quiero Taco Bell' commercials thenn with that chihuahua back in the day then....

Anyone seen the commercials for the General Auto Insurance? If you have do you notice they're always targeting Mexicans???? It kinda pisses me off. Why cant we get Statefarm?

You would be an allstar here, like TC at Deans house.

You would be an allstar here, like TC at Deans house.

former all star, he's past his prime. Now that he won't be at the ooting it becomes out of sight out of mind. Lucky me!

former all star, he's past his prime. Now that he won't be at the ooting it becomes out of sight out of mind. Lucky me!
Wow, so he is Payton Manning to your Andrew Luck.

Wow, so he is Payton Manning to your Andrew Luck.

pretty much. I feel bad for him. Rumor is there could be a press conference aboot it

So pissed off right now . having to cancel my already booked trip to vegas for a conference because of datacenter move being schedule the weekend i was to flyout and my manager thinks i have to be in town the following week.

HULK SMASH.
Order to Ping for the driver and irons somehow got cancelled and now there's a huge delay on everything. Back to the drawing board

Just realized I lost my divot tool yesterday. Must have fell out of my pocket when I got out of the cart or something. Stuff like this really screws up my world! I have had that for over 10 years!

Man that was a great night, I loved drunk Kmac.

lmao and that wasnt beer either that did that to me. I forget what it was actually but I know it was some form of liquor we bought on the cruise ship. What a great night.

lmao and that wasnt beer either that did that to me. I forget what it was actually but I know it was some form of liquor we bought on the cruise ship. What a great night.
He was a posting machine that night, you should do that again.

Customer Service that sucks when you order something expensive..... How hard is it to ship something thats finished? apparently its been sitting for 2 weeks? give me a break. last time i order from them.

1 kiddo 102 temp, kiddo 2 101 temp with both nasty coughs. Took to Dr. office. Double ear infections for both.

Serenity Now......Serentiy Now!!!!!!

HULK SMASH.
Order to Ping for the driver and irons somehow got cancelled and now there's a huge delay on everything. Back to the drawing board

That has to suck, nothing like dreaming about crushing drives down the fairway and sticking approach shots close with your new sticks, only to have those dreams torn away from you.

1 kiddo 102 temp, kiddo 2 101 temp with both nasty coughs. Took to Dr. office. Double ear infections for both.

Serenity Now......Serentiy Now!!!!!!
Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in quickly.

That has to suck, nothing like dreaming about crushing drives down the fairway and sticking approach shots close with your new sticks, only to have those dreams torn away from you.

Ya. Suffice to say I'm not a pleased fishy right now.

Sorry to hear that ST. What do you mean a huge delay?

As in indefinate now.
I understand the opinion of all parties. I also understand my opinion that I paid my money last week for the order and now everything's been cancelled. Granted I got a refund promptly but I'm not impressed that my order already in processing gets tossed out.
I'll wait until I'm less annoyed but I'm leaning to returning the rest of my Ping stuff

Tuna, did you order through Discount Dan's?

Been having some pain in my left heel for about a month now, you know the normal put your foot on the floor in the morning and it feels like a nail shot straight into your foot pain. It would chill after a few hours then come back in the evening. I chalked it up to normal wear and tear since I've been swamped at work the past few months and haven't had a chance to get off my feet much. Well finally had enough this morning and since I am in NC visiting family I went to the podiatrist (sp). Turns out I've got a Calcaneal (heel) spur and Plantar Fascitis, joy. Luckily it's a treat and go away kind of thing for the most part.

The b!tch of it is the treatment. Had a shot of what felt like liquid effing flame shot into my heel and got damn that hurt like mofo. Dr. said it would be a little "tender" this evening, lying bastard, it hurts like hell.

Tuna, did you order through Discount Dan's?

Mhm
Lots of Ping places don't like shipping to Canada and anything custom I order on this side of the border seems to take 3 times as long to be fulfilled.

I wanted my shiny driver for Chambers Bay dagnabit!

Been having some pain in my left heel for about a month now, you know the normal put your foot on the floor in the morning and it feels like a nail shot straight into your foot pain. It would chill after a few hours then come back in the evening. I chalked it up to normal wear and tear since I've been swamped at work the past few months and haven't had a chance to get off my feet much. Well finally had enough this morning and since I am in NC visiting family I went to the podiatrist (sp). Turns out I've got a Calcaneal (heel) spur and Plantar Fascitis, joy. Luckily it's a treat and go away kind of thing for the most part.

The b!tch of it is the treatment. Had a shot of what felt like liquid effing flame shot into my heel and got damn that hurt like mofo. Dr. said it would be a little "tender" this evening, lying bastard, it hurts like hell.
Frickin ouch dude! I had to have an in grown toe nail removed once and had to get a shot in the bottom of my foot and it was without a doubt the most painful thing ever. The doc told me it was about the worst spot to get a shot. Hopefully it works for you bro!

Called to place the first order of a 90 day supply of Lipitor. I knew a generic was finally available, so when I called my pharmacy for a refill I asked for the generic. I was quoted prices for the original and the generic - the generic was more expensive than the name brand (10% more)! I tried another pharmacy and was quoted the same thing. One pharmacist told me that he thought the generic was being produced by the original producer of Lipitor!
I still don't understand this!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back