2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Sick putt by Watney.

Took a couple of weeks but we finally got to see Phil hitting over volcanoes in the new Cally commercial. I like the part were it says "not an actual golf shot. Do not attempt"

We'll just put him out 8th or so this time around

That's Tigers spot. You know this! Good tourney so far though. I think the big guns are waiting till teh weekend to make their move.

That's Tigers spot. You know this! Good tourney so far though. I think the big guns are waiting till teh weekend to make their move.

any by big guns you mean Rory, PC, and Lee right?
Adam Scott with a nice round so far. His caddy is a great front runner.

any by big guns you mean rory, pc, and lee right?
Adam scott with a nice round so far. His caddy is a great front runner.

hahahahahahahah

DJ imploding. Dropped 3 strokes in two holes. Why do I put any faith in him?????

I still feel like there's something shady going on behind that deal. $150 mil for a luxury resort with a golf course that's been on the pga tour for something like 50 years? In a high money market like Miami (what i'm saying is that 150 mil doesn't get you as far in miami as it would in say milwaukee or nashville)? That doesn't seem odd to anyone even in a bad economy?

I like shady dealings, so I like to assume this was shadier than trump's hair piece

Nothing shady, Doral is surrounded by a fairly depressed area. Very industrial.

DJ imploding. Dropped 3 strokes in two holes. Why do I put any faith in him?????

I decided a few weeks ago to avoid putting him anywhere on my fantasy team. I'm a big fan of his too... wish he didn't stink it up so much.

Nice Putt Tigger!! ONE TIME!!!!

I decided a few weeks ago to avoid putting him anywhere on my fantasy team. I'm a big fan of his too... wish he didn't stink it up so much.

Same here. No more DJ on my fantasy team.

Sick bag sergio

425666_10150627323172771_78451717770_9269283_416713951_n.jpg

Have to agree that bag looks good.

Stupid Adam Scott is going to kill anyone who didn't pick him.

Scott to -6...good God.

Wow Tigger. Nice putt dude. Only 10-15 feet past.

Tigger sucks!!! His putting is an absolute joke!

I drank some of TC's kool aid and took Lee this week, oh well.

Scott and Stricker are the two I totally forgot about this week. Thats what i get for setting my lineup on Monday without much research. Need them to come back to the field some or I will lose some points.

Back