The Feherty Show.

There is no worse jingle on tv then the stupid Feherty one that always plays on the GC. I despise it.

There is no worse jingle on tv then the stupid Feherty one that always plays on the GC. I despise it.
Just for you kmac, haha.

that needs to become my ringtone

Dont do it ddec. I would hate for your phone to have a terrible accident.

Dont do it ddec. I would hate for your phone to have a terrible accident.

haha my phone will mysteriously go missing at the outing.

haha my phone will mysteriously go missing at the outing.

Is that the Feherty song coming from the pond?? wtc? lol

now that's awesome! that will be on my phone tonight just for Kmac
I just recorded the video on my voice recorder on my phone and set it as my ringtone.

[video=youtube;iwPFv-YSqoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPFv-YSqoA[/video]

Episode last night with Butch was great. Think this season thus far has been heads and shoulders above the first.

I just watched the interview with Bill Clinton. Man I still wish we had that guy in office. I'm not a Democrat either. Such an intelligent individual.

On today's broadcast I heard he just came from an interview with John Daly, cant wait to see that show.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

On today's broadcast I heard he just came from an interview with John Daly, cant wait to see that show.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I won't be wasting my time with that show.

Can someone just change this damn thread title to TGC's Feherty Show... The newer members would undoubtedly appreciate it.

Can someone just change this damn thread title to TGC's Feherty Show... The newer members would undoubtedly appreciate it.

Huge +1 on this one, especially because I started this thread and I'm pretty sure this wasn't the initial thread title.

LOL @ the subtitles so you know what Graeme and David are saying!

LOL @ the subtitles so you know what Graeme and David are saying!

That was one of the skits I actually enjoyed, it was even better than the Sergio chasing him down in the bull ring!

Back