New Taylormade RBZ Tour Hat

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
Taylormade Tour Pro's Will be wearing this Hat starting tomorrow at the WGC-Cadillac Championship in Doral, FL.

From Taylormade: "
This week our TaylorMade Tour Staff Professionals are helping us showcase the official PGA Tour launch of the RBZ fairway woods. All week, our players will be wearing special edition 17 hats during the WGC Cadillac Championship - representing that RBZ fairway woods are 17 yards longer. When someone hands you 17 yards, you take it!"

419241_10150737170774665_119500444664_11403524_1800252695_n.jpg

426919_10150737170749665_119500444664_11403523_1138639352_n.jpg

Just saw these on their facebook page. Think these look horrible and are one of the cheesiest ideas possible.

BTW: photos not working for me.

They tweeted these early in the week. They Are nice looking hats but wish they were fitted.

Tapaway!

All the TM guys had them on today for the practice round. I think they're very cool.

I'm pretty sure the first pic hats are fitted. I know they have some that are. Well, I should say, "I'm pretty sure"

These are really cool. I like them a lot. Thanks for posting these.

Don't suppose these will be on sale? I think the do make them fitted aswell, think I saw DJ and Jason Day wear the fitted ones.

Good marketing for sure.

You gotta respect TM's marketing department. First driver love and now this.

I would buy one, cool looking hat.

the emperor has no clothes

Okay design but lame advert. I think they should have gone with rbz and kept it on one side of the cap. They probably have an rbz hat though.

Okay design but lame advert. I think they should have gone with rbz and kept it on one side of the cap. They probably have an rbz hat though.

They do have an RBZ hat already. This is just an ad campaign to let the public know that the RBZ fairway gives you 17 more yards. Same with the driver love hats a few weeks back.

This is gonna outrage a lot of people who see this for the first time and go buy one, then only get 16 yards...

Just saw these on their facebook page. Think these look horrible and are one of the cheesiest ideas possible.

I agree they are horrible but not as cheesy and horrible as the r11s with the heart. Unlike McDonalds I am not loving it

I agree they are horrible but not as cheesy and horrible as the r11s with the heart. Unlike McDonalds I am not loving it

I would rather sport a heart, than a number. Always having people ask what it's about would annoy me.

So, yes, good marketing. No, would never want to to wear one.

not a bad looking hat, but a little to blatant of an advertisement for me. I know they are sponsored and get paid to do things like this but i wonder how many of the pros really want to wear a big rbz ad on their head.

the emperor has no clothes

Sorry for being naive here but I don't understand the link between TM'S advertising campaign and that story. To me this is a very clever way of getting people to think and talk about their clubs.

I think they look fugly

I would not like their FB page

Beast mode from tapatalk

This is gonna outrage a lot of people who see this for the first time and go buy one, then only get 16 yards...

LOL, I'd buy one if 8.5 yards were guaranteed, everybody loves the long ball.

They're selling a limited quantity of these like they did the driver love hats. If you want one, get it now.

Back