Taylormade acquiring Adams....reading rumors on another board this acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? since they already copied the velocity slot technology:alien:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nah, its just they happened to come out with similar technology. I kid I kid. I'm not sure what to think if this is true. They'd finally be able to make a good hybrid though. Save the superfast 2.0.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nah, its just they happened to come out with similar technology. I kid I kid. I'm not sure what to think if this is true. They'd finally be able to make a good hybrid though. Save the superfast 2.0.

QFT!!!

At least Taylormade would gain some good technology in the women's market.

I will wait to hear official news before I for any real opinions.

Damn, you beat me to it. That was the very first thing I thought of when I read the thread title.

Wouldn't that be funny after Kenny Perry left TM to join Adams this year :alien:

If this does happen, I see it as a good move on TM's behave. Adams success has come from areas that TM doesn't really strive as well in.

Good move. TM could finally make some milled C-groove GHOSTSs, and good hybrids.

If this does happen, I see it as a good move on TM's behave. Adams success has come from areas that TM doesn't really strive as well in.

Agree with you here. It would become a stronger company!

Just spoke with someone at TM, and has not heard a thing about it.

I'm still amazed that the OP said he read something on another board about this.

I am amazed that anybody would go to a different golf forum.

Who came up with white then?

I'm still amazed that the OP said he read something on another board about this.

There are other golf forums?? I had no idea...

Sand trap... idiots.
WRX... can find good stuff on there occasionally. I'm not a member, but sometimes I search there to find something instead of starting a thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back