Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

The one time in my life I was rooting for a KU win so we had a chance at a KU/MU champ game and they lost. But, I'm over it already....

I'm proud of my Wolfpack for advancing in the tourney and giving themselves a good shot at a NCAA tourney bid. They'll probably get smashed by the Tar Heels tomorrow, but that's okay, as long as we're dancing.

Waiting to see round 3 of UK vs. FL today.

I'm proud of my Wolfpack for advancing in the tourney and giving themselves a good shot at a NCAA tourney bid. They'll probably get smashed by the Tar Heels tomorrow, but that's okay, as long as we're dancing.

They won't get smashed. I think State has a chance to win. Especially if Henson is injured. All I want is FSU to pound Duke today. That's all.

They won't get smashed. I think State has a chance to win. Especially if Henson is injured. All I want is FSU to pound Duke today. That's all.

I would like to see Duke lose today. Just for One-T's sake. I would also like to see State give them Tarheels a good running. I am not sure if we could pull of a win, but it would be nice.

I would like to see Duke lose today. Just for One-T's sake. I would also like to see State give them Tarheels a good running. I am not sure if we could pull of a win, but it would be nice.

I like those Dook lose all the time.....I want to see Rivers' kid squirt some tears

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

UNC down by a few going into halftime.

finally florida didnt get run over by kentucky in a game this year.

Good games on right now. UK Florida and UNC NC State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC State really had a tough stretch there. Too bad, they put up a good fight.

First, I'd like to say congrats to TC and the other Carolina fans. They played a great game.

Also, I thought Carolina played well without Henson, and showed a lot of poise having to redo a lineup on the fly. Kudos to them. I thought State also showed a lot of heart with their best player going down and still taking the game to the wire. I think we've found our coach of the future. With 3 All American recruits coming in next year, and another one making a decision this week, they could be very good. Rumor is CJ Leslie is going to come back for another year.

Also, one more note. I think if Richard Howell would've got loose at the end of the game we all would've witnessed a murder on live TV. That was one very large and very angry man.

Love it
a6890fa6-dbdb-bfcb.jpg

Tapatalk

Chants of SEC at the Big 12 championship game. Ha!

Edit: Mizzou fans seem excited!

Nice work, Mizzou. We'll take that Big 12 trophy with us to the SEC.

So my Heels get a chance to avenge an absolute drubbing. The status of Henson concerns me. I don't like our chances without him. Harrison Barnes needs to take over tomorrow.

So my Heels get a chance to avenge an absolute drubbing. The status of Henson concerns me. I don't like our chances without him. Harrison Barnes needs to take over tomorrow.

Yeah I bet they were hoping for Dook again

Tapatalk

Yeah I bet they were hoping for Dook again

Tapatalk

I definitely wanted Duke again. But I think the Heels will like a chance to avenge what happened in Tallahassee.

I definitely wanted Duke again. But I think the Heels will like a chance to avenge what happened in Tallahassee.

Yeah they definitely can't let that happen again

Tapatalk

Florida State bringing it

Tapatalk

This is a fun game to watch. I hope it keeps up.

meh, not having Henson hurts in a big way. And of course, watching FSU knock down 3's isn't all that helpful. Kendall Marshal and Harrison Barnes need to take over.

This is getting interesting

The UNC fans are annoying with all this booing and complaining about missed calls and such. This stuff goes both ways. I was never one for complaining to refs anyways.

LOL @ all the UNC fans on my FB/twitter page complaining about 50/50 block-charge calls. Little bit of Karma

I can't tell who is dumber, Kentucky basketball players or UNC basketball players. Yeesh. Bad decision-making ftw.

Back