The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a good life lesson. Still would have been real nice to know that I was third months ago. I did ask a few other places over the winter, and they told me to wait till March. Each was full of applications by the time I got there March 1st to ask.
Ya dude learn from that, I did the same thing when I was younger lol. It never hurts to have a App in at 15 different places.

Wtc $104? Those pants are all the rage now but I never knew they were so expensive.

I hear yoga pants and ugg boots are a hot look...

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I hear yoga pants and ugg boots are a hot look...

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Not on a dude with a fro-hawk walking around Bestbuy a month ago. I had to do a double take just to be sure, very weird.

So sick of people spewing crap about something that they obviously know nothing about. And they then wonder why they get called out (or in their eyes, picked on).

Team Hackers tapping!

So sick of people spewing crap about something that they obviously know nothing about. And they then wonder why they get called out (or in their eyes, picked on).

Team Hackers tapping!

But Texas really does suck. I visited.

--
tapatalk

Rant: no pics of these $100 yoga pants.

Wow Claire, you were right, that link was very pink. But found lots of good stuff out and will start making calls tomorrow on them.

Wait $100 for tights?

--
tapatalk

And where did that quote come from.

--
tapatalk

I was expecting something different, but right on.

I'm bored, stuck working all night.

Lame. Time change shorten that shift up for you?

Yeah, double edged sword though. Lose out on an hour of pay.

Double lame.

You in a hospital, Frank?

Yeah, rocking out in the call suite. I tend to the needs of 300 hospitalized psych patients.

Yeah, rocking out in the call suite. I tend to the needs of 300 hospitalized psych patients.

Good for you man. I imagine that job has its days. My ex-wife made busy nights for guys like you :devil:

Good for you man. I imagine that job has its days. My ex-wife made busy nights for guys like you :devil:

Sorry to hear that man, it's not easy to deal with. All in all, it's a great job. I am actually taking a job at one of the NC state hospitals after I finish up. I enjoy it and the hospital I'm going to really needs some good docs. The boss out there is awesome and I'm bringing my buddy from residency, so it is really gonna be fun as well. Plus it's 4 days/week and no weekends. I will be a better golfer.

Sorry to hear that man, it's not easy to deal with. All in all, it's a great job. I am actually taking a job at one of the NC state hospitals after I finish up. I enjoy it and the hospital I'm going to really needs some good docs. The boss out there is awesome and I'm bringing my buddy from residency, so it is really gonna be fun as well. Plus it's 4 days/week and no weekends. I will be a better golfer.

Nah, that was years ago. All but forgotten for the most part.

I was talking to one of the younger guys I golf with after taking a work call during a round of golf. I told him never to get into IT. If he was going to be on call 24/7 he might as well be a doctor making some real money haha.

Nah, that was years ago. All but forgotten for the most part.

I was talking to one of the younger guys I golf with after taking a work call during a round of golf. I told him never to get into IT. If he was going to be on call 24/7 he might as well be a doctor making some real money haha.

Honestly I have to say that I am looking forward to my pay increase. I don't do bad now but it is quite the increase in salary from one month to the next. I will also get some loan repayment which is great.

I thought about being a doctor, but realized I don't like sick people.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Kevin

Congrats Frank.

Got home from NC last night around 4, worked all day and now I'm in full on zombie mode. It's also amateur party night here which means the roommates are drinking crappy beer and over priced cigars.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back